Reviews for The Price of Darkness
laughingst chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Cheesy at parts, but undeniably cute
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I think there's a mistake at the begining of your fic : "forlorn as the wing carried them in various directions." sounds a bit weird :)

You were right also, this dream is creepy :v

But Cloud is so lucky not to have a rectal thermometer ! This is really pure luck, I swear.

(I forgot to ask, why did you write I Don't Feel Enough for You to Cry as if Cloud and Sephiroth were talking to each other ?)
Birdee chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
_ Major cuteness!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Ah, good to see Zack back to his usual self! IcyZack is just creepy...

I haven't seen anything in this verse for awhile. Oh, and I think you meant to write "wind", not "wing". XD
trplhp chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow, that was great. I love all your stories with Cloud and Sephiroth. Hope you write more soon! :)
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Ohh man, intense dream. . Poor Cloud. But of course Zack was so cute at the end-! XD And I loved Sephiroth's reaction to the dream; that was interesting.

See you later!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Such a great story!

Ooh, but that dream was horrible! I really liked how you used the small things like the feather being stained by the blood and the Masamune falling to the ground, because that really emphasized the awful "reality" of what had happened. Poor Cloud! And then Zack was just so cold and unforgiving... **shudders**

I also liked the conversations with Seph and Zack. Especially the hug and Cloud calling Zack a dork. He really is sometimes! XD
Artic Virus chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
"Dorks help make the world go round!"

So true! That line was perfect! :3 The whole Zack part gave the story a nice light part... -smiles-

The Dream-Zack was scary though, but perfect for Clouds fears...

And Seph was great as always.

Well done!