Reviews for Rebirth of Death
Piffsheep chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Interesting. 3
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
This is an, interesting fic. It even makes me wonder if Naruto will even become a Ninja, I mean he PROBABLY will, but... Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Fenrir89 chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
nice story
Kammari chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
great chapter keep it up.
hirochick chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
i really like this story and hope its updated soon. he should be a ninja. cuz kakashi needs him. and come on when will the swords show up?
SpeeDemon chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Well how old is Naruto? Also you could make him end up with Robin?
Jfitzgerald chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Amras Black-Fox chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
a very interesting story so far. I wonder what Hiashi is going to do to get NAruto to agree to arranged marriage. I think robin is a better choice
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Another good story. Pleasse continue it and keep the good work going.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
Very good fic. I like the way you are portraying Naruto as a non-shinobi. It's different and he meets different people. He could become a kenjutsu master without having to be a shinobi too. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Fuyuriku chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
Hmmn, also a nice story, im thinking that you can only make good storys, but the update time, god, takes so long between updates :P. O well...
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Very unusual Naruto here. I think I like it.
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
this is pretty good to bad you haven't updated in about 2 months oh well all i can do is hope u do update i've seen to many good storys unfinished so i hope you get the time to update
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
Interesting. I like it. I cant wait to see the sword fight between Naruto and Hayate. Will Naruto become Hayate's apprentice? When will Naruto's two swords come out/show themselves? Please update again soon!