Reviews for A Smile
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
o pleaseeeee it's like soooo freaking obvious that Tezuka and Ryoma both has feelings for each otherrrr! wanting to be with each other every single second! so pleaseeee put them together!
So1Thought chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Gorgeous? Great? Good? :)

Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
tezuka must win ryoma! pillar pair must never die!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
awww, so sweet T.T i love it.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I have to feel bad for Fuji and Tezuka here... Especially since Fuji doesn't even know he has a competitor for Ryoma's affections, and Ryoma seems oblivious to both of them...

You know, this could turn into an interesting 3some without too much work... (Ok, maybe that's only because I'm OT3ing TezukaFujiRyoma a lot right now, but still...)
HirumaS chapter 1 . 5/2/2008

All i could do after reading this was go "aw!"

SO cute.

Sad for fuji though! he just got stood up! Dang. selfish buchou.
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
i sense a sequel xD
Dana chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Please continue w/ the story.
Bloods-Love chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
No! No! Don't stop your angsty! It's really good!

I feel so bad for the three of them, I enjoy the Pillar Pair but I love the Thrill even more (although FujiTezuRyo isn't so bad).

I'm glad you ended it like this though, it gives the reader the chance to imagine what may happen next. And when your more in favour of one pairing than the other (points fingers at myself) the reader can take this any way they would like it too.

Awesome job )
Speadee chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I felt sorry for all three of them though Oishi is right. It is typical of him to start worrying about what would happen. They have gotten themselves into a mess.
NDebN chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I love TezRyo and I also love FujiRyo and I really love TezFujiRyo, so I'll never say you shouldn't write XD And I hope you'll continue with this; Oh and I'm going to message you about being your beta, I love reading and so on, so...

Please update soon
Zaya chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Please tell me you're not going to leave it at this. This is too well-written and thought-out to leave alone.
Zhe01 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
No, it's good. Keep writing angst! I like angst... Though I didn't apply it myself in my stuff but do have plans for it.

Keep writing. Maybe an angsty one between Fuji and Tezuka when Echizen and Tezuka begin going out?

Anyway, goodluck. :)
Hikari Manganji chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
OMG Plz make this into pillarpair! You really make them so wonderfully! I mean, Tezuka's POV was awesome~! I want to see an Echizen POV next time.. I think you got potential in this sort of fic! Keep it up! Don't make it too angsty though... I think you can write a nice sorta angsty fic.. juz not a full blown one though
buchouslvr chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
it was a good fic, i hope you can write a sequel. I will like to know what are Echizen's feelings