Reviews for Slow
Salvatore chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I love it !
You have such great talent dear !
Dramione shippers from Canada are proud of you ! :)
RuscaGirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
It was great. Please make a sequel!
Kate chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
LOVE IT!
Graci chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Continue the story please. I'm enjoying it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I thought the story was going to be a little longer than this. It's okay. So is Hermione going to live with Draco?
jini chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I liked this fic. It felt slightly as if it is inbetween a oneshot and a longer fic tho, maybe the bit at the beginning could be cut out a bit? And i couldnt find the underlined words although i was very interested in seeing which ones they are.
GinnysLove chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hi there, so i would not normally read this type of storie, but i felt that i should read it. It looked different yet intrusting, and i did like it. Grait storie.

GinnysLove-Out

(sorry i didn't sign in, but if i review another storie i will sign.)
nonhalema chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Really liked it...it was not strong out of character which is rare for HD stories...so...really good
Ellae chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aha!

So I HAVE read your work before! (Ignore the beaming smile, I'm just too-too proud of myself here).

I wonder why I didn't review when I read it before...?

Ah well. It's cute. I like it.
Katia Dashwood chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
"Slow. But not too slow" - I think that's actually something that Hermione would say to Draco, were they in a relationship. And I'm glad that Draco didn't loose his nerve and run away. :)
jill chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
i feel it, dear. :) although i was just quite bothered with the underlined words. it makes me stop and look at it for a second or two. it slightly disrupts my reading. haha. if you dont mind, can you take out the underline and let the 10 words blend with the text?
Wakao chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I feel the love! That was really really good!

"Draco also had the feeling he could hear his heart breaking a little. Just a little." I loved these lines!

And the way you put in the word 'twilight' was ingenious.

Art :)