Reviews for The Most Awesome Senpai
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
LOL I bet Taichi actually isn't as oblivious as Jin thinks... he's probably pretending to be oblivious! Haha They're so cute, these two! :D
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Ngaw! Protective and possessive Akutsu is HAWT!
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Aww! So cute lol.

I love how Taichi gets all excited about Akutsu beating the shit out of the Makaji guy XD
Oluha chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
!

I love it! I had read all your stories of this pair and loved it!

and the part Dan encourage the beaten it's kind of creepy but cute xD
Animejo chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Akutsu is like a rambhutan-all thin, hard shell and soft inside, but a core of steel. 3
TheSummerDemon chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
OMG it was so cute! w I like the part when Akutsu 'claimed' Dan as his, that was utterly cute! *rabu* OMG you are so win for this!
hakkaisensei chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Hopeakaarme, you have made me fangirl over a pairing I never thought I'd ship in this lifetime. I squee over the way some of the ideas in your 100drabbles "Sanity is Overrated" are echoed in your other AkuDan stories like this one. Hopeakaarme, you are made of twenty kinds of awesome.

Saankyuu for sharing.
kunitsu chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hehehe Akutsu in denail till the end ne. I get the feeling the reason why Akutsu somehow know that Makaji will molest Dan is because he want to be intimate with Dan too. I loved it whan he said ”Nah, it's a fucking natural talent.”, kinda made me think of more naughty things XD
Diary chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I enjoyed this.
ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
pure fluff with a mini dosage of drama\angst a great recipe for a wonderful fic, i like happy endings, this was nice.
Just Jill chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Dan is sneaky. Very, very sneaky.

Loved it!

Just Jill
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt Dan Tachi's going to do something like cheer Akutsu SO whole-heartedly on, but besides that, your stories are great!