Reviews for A Wife of Another Kind
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Ha ha, what a neat idea.
nikkicolez chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was really good. I enjoyed a couple laughs
Ranulf chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This. I didnt know i needed this until now. This fic is awesome in every sense. You are awesome and should feel awesome you spawned this C:
Missmia196 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ugh, this was just so cute. I'm dead. Momokai otp.
shadeeclipse66 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
DO ANOTHER CHAPTER! Omigosh it was SSSSSOOOOO funny! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE do another chapter!
thenamelesssoul chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Been prowling around for good Prince of Tennis fanfiction, when I came across this again. Don't know why I haven't reviewed it yet, but here goes!

This. is. Fantastic. Brilliant. Genius. Godly.

I'm more of a InuKai shipper, but MomoKai is lovely too :3 Loved this so much, the dialogue, the Kaidoh-ness of the dialogue, the tennis practice. Of course, Momo's black eye at the end of it was pretty much the icing on the chocolate cake!

Also, Momo saying that he "gave as good as he got", that wouldn't be Momo being sneaky and trying to say that he got Kaidoh back when they were in bed ahn? Teehee.

Anyway, love love love this! :D Definitely going on my favourites!

Lovegranted chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
O.M.G. ADORABLE! Momo WOULD totally do something like that! That was REALLY good! esp. since Kaidou WOULD make them do hard training :) great job!
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Nya~! what a great story XD it is so like Momo to call Kaoru-chan his wife! XD it has a hint of canon too since in ova 16 it said that Kaoru was mistaken as a girl in kindergarten! XD
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 1 . 1/24/2010

I loved this story so much! It made me giggle the whole time and I'm even giggling now just thinking about it! I love how Momo called Kaidou his wife and man this was just so awesome! I really hope that you write more to this because I think it could turn out nicely.

Kijo Kurosaki~
anowi chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Yeah, he would do something like that. It's more certain than fact, that next Inui's juice will be more disgusting...

But Kaoru-chan is nicer than expected... But, on the other side, having Momo-chan as a husband must effect character. XDD

Really luf this story~!
iiloveyouBABY chapter 1 . 1/9/2009

momo calls kaidoh his wonderful wife! how cute

kaidoh: fsshu!

ok.. maybe not. but this is really good, and absolutely funny!

continue writing... your work is amazing!

[xoxo] iiloveyouBABY
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This story was hilarious. Momo referring to Kaidou has his wife was very funny, as was everyone's reaction to it. Fantastic job!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
A really great way to have a marriage.
Yoruichi-Yoshi12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Ha, I could so see Momo doing that to his dear wife! I would have liked seeing them fight at the end, but the black eye was enough to cover that .
hakkaisensei chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Kyaa! *flails, keysmashes, and dies, in that particular order*

I'm more of an InuKai fan, actually, but I just. Fell. In. Love. With THIS!

Saankyuu, sankyu for sharing.