Reviews for What Love Means
Firelizard Tamer chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Boy was This a loaded chapter. But I have to say I 'love' how you ended this. With the 'Oh.' A friend of mine says that allot. Reminds me of them.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hm yes Love is a tricky subject. The fact that Bee asked a Teenage Male (no slander ment) who is somewhat new to the subject himself recently is saying something. But let me guess, Bee now realizes he 'loves' Sam?
Flash Gator chapter 2 . 2/9/2008

I sincerely hope there is more to come, but even if not,then you truly deserve a well done with this fic. I enjoyed every second of reading it, and any future developments with the fic i can assure you will be met with a rather undignified speel of fangirlish squee-ings. Keep up the fantastic work.

Flash _

Toki Mirage chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
*gapes* oh, that was good. you gonna update? please do!
Taisi chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Such a great fic~ Update soon!

No, I don't want to be a one-liner...Bumblebee is utterly adorable; all of my friends agreed on that after I made them watch the movie. Sam was awesome (played by a great actor, what do we expect?), and Makaela (sp?) was a heroine I actually liked-she DID stuff, and was kick-ass doing it, too. This story made me go, "Aw..." while I was reading it; the second chappie especially. n_n Kudos to ya, and update soon!
Mizurio chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
You have to continue this. Don't end it there, please!
Bee's Girl chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Well, if the first chapter can be read as a stand alone the second one definately cannot!

I do hope that you have no intention of ending it there...

Specially with the whole maybe Sam doesn't love Mikaela thing!

Its really good...kept making me shiver...

Espcially during Bee's almost sorta not really confession.

Great Read!

I realy hope to read more!
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Actually Bumblebee asked to stay with him. At that point there was a possibility of them having to leave so he ASKED to remain with his best friend. He no longer was assigned to him after the Decepticons were killed in the Battle of Mission City.
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
shit has hit the fan...I think Bee is cuter then mikaela...and a lot more fun
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Ah, so the truth finally comes out.
Caramel Jalapenos chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Aww! Bee is so cute! *pinches his cheek*
dreamer3chan chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
oh my... i absolutely love your characterization.

you did a great job!

please... you cant possibly end it here. continue please!
Lexon135 chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Interesting, i will continue to read this.
yutakayumi chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Wow what very intresting story! I hope you get to update soon. I love to read what happens next!
dreamer3chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
i have to admit that i really 'love' this fic!

i click into this fic because in the summary you say it would be samxbee. but then as i read on, i was thinking if i read wrongly, because it seemed like sam was in love with mikaela still... right until the point where bee summarize his understanding of 'love', that we realize that it was exactly what bee is doing for sam all along, and that bee realized that all along he had knew what 'love' felt like, but just that he didnt realize it as such than. (i hope i got it right?) i think it is really beautifully done.

really look forward to your continuation of this fic! will sam return Bee's feeling? or will bee's feeling be unreturned? i am eager to see how this will turn out!