Reviews for Mercenary Angel
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Really enjoyed this. It was an excellent start. Would like to read more.
Product9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Good stuff. Really, quite enjoyable. A few cuts above the majority of fan fiction. I'd even go as far as to say that this is professional quality writing. There were a few mistakes, but nothing detracting. A simple read through or two would fix that.

However, your writing style assumes too much knowledge. For someone such as myself, who was obsessed with aviation as a kid, this is a breeze to read. But for the casual reader it's too technical. The use of terminology is too free, and this work could certainly benefit from some elaboration. Most people don't know what an MER or an Immelman is. I know that sometimes being descriptive during writing feels like it's detracting from the speed of the scene, but in most cases it really doesn't Too much description can make the scene feel like slow motion, but too little not only makes it fly by, it leaves the reader confused. It's a difficult balance to attain, but it's worth the effort.

Will be watching for more. Thanks for the good read, sir!
nad chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
i lyk this alot very long but awesome
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Triple A known as the Little Miss.

Deadilier than 88 Flak over Germany, or Flying Telephone Poles over Nam.

GOD story my friend!

Hope to see the next chapter soon.
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
ALRIGHT! SIERRA HOTEL! Us Area 88 fans are slowly building up the A88 archive! Yeah!

This is a pretty good story. Can't wait until the next chapter comes out. I like the way this story is developing. Keep up the great work. Don't particularly like the fact you got Simon pushin a Super Sabre but hey, this is a good story nonetheless. You going to have Kim Aba and Kitori Palvanov make appearances?

KW.

p.s. do you know where I can find the Area 88 Manga?
Ominae chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Am glad to see another action-based Area 88 fic. Will wait to see another chapter.