Reviews for Up to Me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
you suck writing long fic when the atlantic ocean goes dry in one second. This is amazing dear, really. Very well written and sweet... 3
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Zetta sweet!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Yay! Dan went from unable to win to captain! I loved the teams reactions to Dan finally playing to win. (And you wrote Dan's own confusion in that section very well.)

Well written! I love it.
Diary chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I liked this. The self-confidence issues were well explored.
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh yeah! Go Dan! This rocked!

I really have to agree wuth you, Dan doesen't get NEARLY the amount of love he deserves. And neither does the Aku Dan pairing!-

But, yeah...

This was really great, and I love how I could really imigine this Happening on PoT- everyone always saying he's weak, then he begins to believe it, and then after he stops believing it everyone and himself realize he actually kicks butt quite well! Heck yeah!

Well, anyways, this oneshot rocked, I love seeing the more overlooked characters make it to the top. ;)
speadee chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Good job portraying Dan's character and development in tennis! I like how you showed Akutsu's soft side, and brought in his mother as well. You put in a lot of creativity with OCs and matches.
scorch66 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Yes, Dan does need more love! And you don't suck at writing long fics. Actually, I enjoyed reading this!;)
Just Jill chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wahoo, Dan as Captain!

GReat! I love these, I really do.

Just Jill