Reviews for A Little Luck
Nice read.
SpiralAK chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I liked it and everything, but my only problem was with the Japanese. Seriously, nearly everyone who watches or plays Pokemon would know the English names. If you put a translation guide or something then it'd make understanding the battles and other things easier.

That aside, I liked Dawn/Hikari's personality and the way she battled through the Battle Pike/Tube and Lucy/Azami's personality.
pop9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I'm really lovin' this story. Please continue! :)
Chris chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
What I meant to say was a continuation, not a follow-up.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
It may be a little late for me to say this, but you definitely need to make a follow-up to this.
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I want to ask you something. 1. Is the Hikari in this fanfic, the same one from the anime? 2. If not, then which Hikari is it? Be sure to shed some light on this and let me know.
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow. This is actually a pretty cool pairing, and a really good fic. -swears- I never did have the attention span to get the Gold Symbol. -glares at Emerald-

But I digress. Great story, honestly.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
*SQUEE!* *Jumps up and down* *Stops* *Straightens hair*

Woohoo! Loved it :) though perhaps make Hikari a bit older? :P

Ah well. Wonderful story, well done.

-Anon.
xero chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Cute, but I'm not a big fan of weeaboo.
HonoEli Please chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Okay, this is the second time I have tried to review this... I hope this goes through dammit! I wanna review this on my birthday! _

So anyways okay so. Y hilo thar Milkshakeshipping, it's been a long time but you have been worth it. -nod nod- I know you say that you're not that happy with it cause of this being the first time you have wrote about Lucy, but she's so deliciously in character it's... delicious. xD -weirdo- ... and that line. OH THAT LINE. "Hmm, you're a bit younger than most people who come in here and flirt with me..."

Vycksta hearts that line.

But Vycksta also hearts the one-shot in general. It pwns so much, it really does. Ya, we both know that I prefer Dawn with Mars and Lucy with Sabrina... but I wanted this, I got this and damn, i'm very happy with this.

-clings to your head and doesn't let go- Ha ha, you've got a Vycksta hat for life. ;P

Pee ess. I saw those cheeky little Challengeshipping hints. Oh yes I did. You crafty so and so. 8B