Reviews for Franz Kafka's Girlfriend
Hiniwalay chapter 6 . 10/27/2021
Okay, wait, the most/est grammar thing— REALLY?

Also, that Clark/Richard showdown had me CHOKING
holly 1445 chapter 14 . 6/4/2021
Sadly, I just found this fiction 12 years after completion. It was a pure pleasure. Thanks. I thought several times, while reading, that someone connected to this universe would do all of a favor if you were writing screenplays instead of fan fiction. Erudite references, very smart writing. Thanks again.
Laura chapter 14 . 5/13/2021
It’s 5am here and i have work so soon. I haven’t read fanfiction in a while but this just turned my heart and soul back - I love this. Everything about it was perfect and sweet and so achingly beautiful. The end wasnt corny or cheesy, just balanced. Thank you so much.
thevastgreyoceanofmind chapter 14 . 4/4/2021
Awww, this was so cute, I absolutely loved this. I think you captured their dynamic perfectly and man you write such good one liners! Super fun, thanks for posting it!
rambledore chapter 14 . 1/12/2020
Read it in one sitting. Man, this is probably one of my Clois fics to date! Good shit!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2019
The dialogue in this epilogue is just amazing. It ranks within my top rereads of any genre fanfic or no. Love the whole story but this epilogue always just leaves me grinning.
Deathzbreath chapter 14 . 12/11/2018
An excellent story thank you for writing it.
ccoelhob chapter 14 . 10/15/2018
I love your stories!
Basker chapter 7 . 12/1/2017
This made me really sad and annoyed. Lois is stupid for pushing him away and Clark is even worse for saying no to her proposal. Like what kind of idiot...? They could have grabbed that Perry and announced their engagement in one go!
janahjean chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
one of the best prolonging clois lovestory that i read all straight in one night. at first i really am piss that it didnt have the amnesia kiss so i ignore this story in a long while but damn there are so many memorable scenario in this. and the cameo appearance of batman is a good topping to a very special strawberry cake. a must read for any clois fan
Random Ruth chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
Wow... This story is stunning! Amazing work. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
Why do I feel like someone on the writing staff of Dawn of Justice read this fic? ~.
Hayden Avery chapter 14 . 3/31/2016
Great story!
Aquasira chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Wow this really touched me. I found it tedious to read through the years when they were seperated but it gave Lois and Clark more depth. I love this story! Keep writing fanfics! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
God, that was just soo good. I just want to cuddle with Lois and Clark and all the other characters! All of them are just so adorable.

I hope we get to see another story from you. What with the comics always being so bleak, I would love to see more of your L&C. Its like chicken soup for the disappointed shipper soul.