Reviews for Old Souls
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 4/28
This is interesting... A character analysis in part, a bit of an expansion in another. It's odd, but in a good way.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Whoa...! This is totally absolutely GREAT!

AMAZING!

From different View! XD

I TOTALLY LOVE IT!

It's so Lovely and Awesome! GREATLY LOVE IT!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is intense. I love it!
night flame miko chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was so amazing that I actually feel giddy after reading it. I adored all the Ace/Smoker interaction, especially the description of their logia powers and how they interacted and coalesced.

Yet my favourite, if I have one tbh, would be Luffy's brief appearences. I got chills at the last one, that sentence 'Old echoes, a thousand strong.' Just...wow. It FELT like Luffy, which was surprisingly unsurprising. So yeah, thanks so much for writing. Definitely faving this \0/
LunaticV chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
see... he- well, yeah... a shame that he won't actually see... ah.. a real shame...
Caramel Fair chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Brilliant. Sheer, pure brilliance. I can't seem to find the appropriate words to describe what I felt when reading this but I'll try. It's just, you have a way with words. By Gods, you do.

I love your seamless transitions between scenes and thoughts. It's so smooth that it's almost unnoticeable. You have a good grasp of Ace's voice. And you make his relationship with Smoker so natural. I like the end bit, where they become their elements. I can see that scene in my head and it's gorgeous.

I also like your take on Luffy and his character.

You've made me a fan. Please keep writing, your stuff is high quality. C:

Cheers,

Fair.
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh god... This is good.

In the middle you were rambling a bit, which made me very amused... But the ending was veeery nice. I'm a sucker for Smoker/Ace.

The problem with this sort of fic is I enjoy it, and then remember ACE IS DEAD TT_TT

And thus I feel like crying. Oh gooood D:
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This fic is why I thought Smoker and Ace can be a couple. This, this, and nothing but this-okay, maybe your other SA fics, too. The seamless intertwining of Ace's life, divided up into three faucets, is gorgeous. Absolutely nothing short of breath-taking.
Renn chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow. This was simply amazing. Characterizaton was great, and never a dull moment! It was funny, deep, then funny, the serious, then cute (gotta love Luffy!) and you even made Tashigi cool! This is definitely a favourite!

Special fave moment: in Smoker's defence, he has yet to pass out face-first in a plate of food.

LOL. It's true that Ace's sleeping habits are...extravagant to say the least!
sventastic chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hmm... I actually read this a long time ago, but I happened across it again and discovered I still loved it to pieces! I really liked this story and still do. Your characterizations of everybody works very nicely.
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I always think that Luffy is smart in a dumb way. XD Saying he has an old soul describes him perfectly.

And the AceXSmoker is just as awesome in this fic as it is in your others. . Good job~
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
(: ~

Your fics always leave me smiling. I love ht way you write.
hen-na-neko chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
You've done a wonderful job on this story. It's not just the pairing I love, but also the way you've written it (characters and all).

If I had my way I would run over to you, hug you and hand you an award plus a plate filled with [insert food of choice] for your excellence. *thumbs up*

:D
Kelgadis chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Utterly fantastic!
Vanimelde chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Hi there, my most fav SmoAce writer!

It's my 2nd time reviewing any OP story, duh! (why am I telling this, btw o.?)

Your SmoAce fics are plain awesome, thank you very much for them. This one isn't my very fav tho, but I very much liked the theory 'bout Luffy having an old soul, and the whole spiraling into each other thing. And that most parts feel kinda ambiguous.

Although I wouldn't have reviewed if that were the only things I liked.

I like your writing style very much as well.

The way you take a sappy plot and turn it into a candy fascinates me.

Thank you one hella lot for wonderful SmoAce fics and looking forward to moar!:)