Reviews for The Stresser
TheFallenArchangel chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
You are my new favorite person.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
My my my! I can't believe how much mental pain and misery you packed into this short work of art but it just caught my mind off guard, clutched my heart, and truly made me hold my breath. I'm actually a little light-headed right now from the lack of oxygen. You should never stop writing! Your talented and powerful! An excellent read!
Evie McFarland chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Hmmm...sounds like that didn't work out as Reid had planned. He needs to be more careful. GOod stuff, well written, enjoyed it a lot :)
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
enjoy both story, read them the same evening.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
aw...THAT WAS SO SAD! My poor Spencey! I wish he didnt feel that way! Great story, as usual! THnx for posting!
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Loved this - I could feel all the emotions so strongly, and the use of 2nd person worked really well. This story just made me ache on Reid's behalf. Especially the ending.

I'm watching CM for the first time and when I got to this episode I immediately went to search for fic tags to it - yours is the best I've found here :)
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh my gosh. Im heartbroken. That was very well written, but it is so sad. I just have nothing else in my heart to do it justice...
Eviler Twin chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*whimper*

" Sweating from the need. Where the hell is he? He is always here. Maybe he isn’t coming tonight. You give up and go back to your apartment."

oh that put such images into my mind LOL

this was just gorgeously dark . It's just really not a stretch seeing those scars on him , is it ? love the way you portrayed his thoughts leading up to the cutting .. so real

Poor boy . Beautifully done .
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was intense. No lie. Wow.
Relala chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I've had this wonderful story on my C2 forever and somehow completely forgot to review it. I apologize. The only defense I have to offer is that this is such a beautiful story that I don't know what to say. This piece is easy reading with heart rending emotions.

My Fav Part:

“Oh I have drunk too much coffee.” You can say if they notice something. You probably have. That and candy bars are really the only things which go into your mouth now, and the candy doesn’t taste sweet anymore, and it doesn’t stay down for long either. Spending time vomiting in the BAU bathrooms has become quite a habit for young Dr Reid.
peaceloveswim chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
wow... that is really good but also very triggering i didn't think a fanfic could be that triggering...still very good
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Haunting, well written, and amazing. Going on to the sequel now :)
Puddin' Pop and his Jacks chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I was right there in the room with Reid as he was cutting himself. I'm so glad that Reid called Morgan for help and he's still alive. I would hate it if Reid died.
Aggie Escott chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
flippin 'ek sister! *sob*

my baby...

and he called Morgan! beautiful
helenafallon chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This is an exploration into a depressive state of mind and beautifully captures the sense of existing but nobody actually seeing what is wrong until the cry for done.