Reviews for I Will Not Die
LifeOfA-FallingStar chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I thought it was a very good story I'm actuality new. so yours is one of the first but i like it. so keep up the good work
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
"“Wow he looks cool!” Sora shouted." (XD) Yep, that's Sora for ya!

Great job! One of my fave video games combined with one of my all-time fave anime! {gives you cookies and brownies} I LOVE YOU! I and any "Wolf's Rain" fan could tell that Cloud was pretty much supposed to be Kiba and Darcia was, well, Darcia. I honestly say that - since most of the yaoi pairings for Kiba written (as far as I know) are with Hige - Leon was supposed to be Hige, and for some stupid reason I say that Riku was supposed to be Tsume (it's really the hair color for that one XD), Sora was supposed to be Toboe (mainly cause Sora can get SO confused SOO easily XD ...no offense to Toboe; I absolutely ADORE Toboe!), and Tifa was supposed to be Blue (just, she didn't end up falling for "Hige" this time around XD). ...At least, that's how I see it in my head. XD This is DEFINITELY going in my Faves list! KEEP ON ROCKING!

~KitaraStrife

P.S. Tell me if I'm correct in my weirdo comparisons of who is which wolf from "Wolf's Rain," please? I just really loved that anime when it was on Adult Swim and really miss it. ;-(
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Yup, I think this story's indeed the longest One-Shot ever! Really enjoyed reading it and editing. It was fun, and damn! There's a lot of suspense, sweet! xD

Yea, it's really good.

TY WOTDS for uploading this on

- Does happy dance -