Reviews for A Guy, A Girl And a Trailer
NYR88 chapter 18 . 1/18/2009
Yea, you updated! Glad to see that. And I'm glad to see that she's finally waking up. But man is she in for some interesting news when she fully is alert. Not liking Rachel trying to push herself onto Matt. I hope that his initial suspicion that he had when he first learned the news is correct. But even so she's got to know she can't compete with Evi in Matt's heart.

Update soon.
MissyAlexM chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
Oh, I'm so happy you updated this fic!

This chapter was full of emotions and the final was a quite surprising and dude, you know how to handle the angst on this.

Update soon, please!
KaylaMiller chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
Aw Poor Foxy,Dame It Wake Up!:P

Ah She Said Matt She Said Matt!YES!

ahahaha Update Soon!

Love You(K)
lostie21 chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
I have been waiting for an update for forever. Thanks for the update! After this one left off, I want to know what happens next. As always, I love reading your stories. :D
Lauren chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
“I miss you so damn much, you know that.” :'( bawl made me nearly cry that did and rach..bitch ...unborn child..she best not b pregnant to matt: and ..ma..matt:O:O:Oshe awake:O:Oyay..update soon mwah xoxo
NYR88 chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
Yea, you updated my guilty pleasure story. So has Evi been in a coma for four months?

I'm a bit worried over that last line about how there are some things that changed that he wasn't sure she'd be okay with and hoped she could see past it. I've got a tiny suspicion, but I'll keep it to myself and wait for your next update to see if I'm right. (I hope not!) Please update soon.
Lauren chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
:O How can you leave it yh... What has changed that would make her not okay with him? Answers...update now!...Great chapter btw x
Sofrockandshowtunesgirlscout22 chapter 17 . 10/19/2008
yes ! please I'm dying to know!
Jate-JoDe chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
aww Russy that was so sad. poor Matt, I really hope Evi well get well soon. great chappie.

Ella
lostie21 chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
NO FAIR! Waiting all that time for an update and then leaves us with a cliffhanger! :( LOL! You know I will be waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for the update!
KaylaMiller chapter 17 . 10/18/2008
KAYLA,CORA AND JASON HERE!

AWSOME CHAPTER RUSS...WE ALL LOVED IT EVEN JASON GOT INTO THIS FIC NOW..LMAO

"Fear of making that stage or fear of possible rejection as a result?"

Count To Five(L)
MissyAlexM chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
I so can't wait to see what's next. The last chapters were a bit confusing but it's getting clear right now.

Please, don't stop to write, most of we all know this is just a fiction, and we're nothing but 'material stuff' if we can't at least make art and dream as free people we are. Keep chapters coming, you're great!
MissyAlexM chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Don't you dare to stop now! I know I'm so late I promise to read it till the end! You did a great job over here, congrats!
Verigood chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
Hey sweetie! How are you? I'm back... reading your fanfictions, I hope I can read them all, hehehe. So I know this sentence is from the chapter before, but I wanted to comment the last two at once... so:

(“Hi. I hope you don’t mind me showing up so early…I….I mean I know I said I wouldn’t come but….” she struggled to get out and then broke off into a smile when she now found herself being the source of his amusement.)

Let me say that I just loved the whole sentence, really, I could picture on my mind this scene... loved it!

I enjoyed the “dream within a dream” concept, I thought you did a great job! As usually... you know how to let your readers crazy for wanting know about what comes next, hehehe, kisses!

p.s.: I've updated my Mevie fanfiction and there's a new story too *hug*.
Sofrockandshowtunesgirlscout22 chapter 16 . 7/16/2008
okay, I totally love Foxy !