Reviews for A Mother's Love
horselovr2000 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Are you going to do a sequel or continue o with this one?
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Awesome ending! Loved it!
Golden Immortality chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Oh, what perfect ending to a perfect story. I loved it; Sylvie's and Corey's part, and Sam's and Jake's part. Those two were my favorite. I can't believe this story is over. This was such a good story and you are an amazing writer. All the characters and the plot, the way you wrote everything, always felt so real. I could always picture every detail in my head, like a movie. I hope you write more stories; I'll be on the lookout for them. :)

Keep writing :D
BlackPetals23 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Awww! So nice, I would leave a longer review but I have to go somewhere and probably won't see this story again if it's complete now. :/ Very well written though, I loved it!
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
Awesome! I'm sorta glad Louise refused to take Sam with her! She really belongs on the ranch! Update soon!
BlackPetals23 chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Honestly, I'm not sure about the Brynna/ Wyatt/Louise thing. I'm glad it didn't really happen in the real books, it's seems like a hard situation to tackle. I feel so bad for Louise more than Brynna.

Also, I was reading the books and noticed that Brynna wasn't spelled Bryanna, which I had always pronounced her name as. I was wondering if you knew how to pronounce it?
Golden Immortality chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
Ohhhh, that was so nice and sweet. Especially compared to all the hell they've been through in the last couple of chapters. Everything is all tied up in a neat little bow, mostly. I started off feeling so happy for Sam and Jake, but then I got sad for her mom. I'm sure everything will work out for everyone, though. Very good, emotional, well-written chapter, just like all the others. I can't believe this story is ending, wow.

Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Awwwww! Omg sooooo damn adorable! Update soon!'n
morgan chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
I read all 20 chapters in about two hours! Its sooo good! Please update!
Golden Immortality chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Yay! Jake is free! Jake is free! Jake is free! I did get a little nervous when that stupid, annoying district attorney was badgering Sam. He was such a ******. I'm so happy everything turned out okay, now I can't wait to see how this story ends. I'm really curious to know that.

Please update soon! :)
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Yay! Jakes free! Can't wait for more!
anyaandsolomon97 chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Love it update soon! :)
BlackPetals23 chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
YES! I ALMOST WANTED TO SMACK THAT JUDGE UPSIDE THE HEAD AND THEN I WANTED TO PUNCH D.A. LAWSON IN THE FACE! *calms down* Now, I'm good...
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
Omg! Only three chapters! Love the angst and healing beginning in this chapter.
Update soon!'n
Golden Immortality chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
OMG, that chapter was so sad. I just about cried! First, with Sam and Jake, and then the whole part with Cody. I feel so bad for Sylvie, but I'm glad Cody is finally back home safely. Now, we just have to get Jake free of all charges and he will be released. Very good chapter; great job.

Please update soon; I can't wait to read more. :D