Reviews for A Mother's Love
cocorocks111 chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Loved it!
horselovr2000 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Are you going to do a sequel or continue o with this one?
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Awesome ending! Loved it!
Golden Immortality chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Oh, what perfect ending to a perfect story. I loved it; Sylvie's and Corey's part, and Sam's and Jake's part. Those two were my favorite. I can't believe this story is over. This was such a good story and you are an amazing writer. All the characters and the plot, the way you wrote everything, always felt so real. I could always picture every detail in my head, like a movie. I hope you write more stories; I'll be on the lookout for them. :)

Keep writing :D
Cozy Shadow chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Awww! So nice, I would leave a longer review but I have to go somewhere and probably won't see this story again if it's complete now. :/ Very well written though, I loved it!
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
Awesome! I'm sorta glad Louise refused to take Sam with her! She really belongs on the ranch! Update soon!
Cozy Shadow chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Honestly, I'm not sure about the Brynna/ Wyatt/Louise thing. I'm glad it didn't really happen in the real books, it's seems like a hard situation to tackle. I feel so bad for Louise more than Brynna.

Also, I was reading the books and noticed that Brynna wasn't spelled Bryanna, which I had always pronounced her name as. I was wondering if you knew how to pronounce it?
Golden Immortality chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
Ohhhh, that was so nice and sweet. Especially compared to all the hell they've been through in the last couple of chapters. Everything is all tied up in a neat little bow, mostly. I started off feeling so happy for Sam and Jake, but then I got sad for her mom. I'm sure everything will work out for everyone, though. Very good, emotional, well-written chapter, just like all the others. I can't believe this story is ending, wow.

Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Awwwww! Omg sooooo damn adorable! Update soon!'n
morgan chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
I read all 20 chapters in about two hours! Its sooo good! Please update!
Golden Immortality chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Yay! Jake is free! Jake is free! Jake is free! I did get a little nervous when that stupid, annoying district attorney was badgering Sam. He was such a ******. I'm so happy everything turned out okay, now I can't wait to see how this story ends. I'm really curious to know that.

Please update soon! :)
Iheartninjago2010 chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Yay! Jakes free! Can't wait for more!
SmokesGurl20 chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Love it update soon! :)
Cozy Shadow chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
YES! I ALMOST WANTED TO SMACK THAT JUDGE UPSIDE THE HEAD AND THEN I WANTED TO PUNCH D.A. LAWSON IN THE FACE! *calms down* Now, I'm good...
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
Omg! Only three chapters! Love the angst and healing beginning in this chapter.
Update soon!'n