Reviews for Such An Odd Child
hateme101 chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Love it.
caitlyn chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
Try to put the sequal up soon.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Actualisa pronto
MissVD chapter 24 . 5/30/2010
HI! I just finished your fic and I can just think of a thing: SEQUEL XD Really, you're a wonderful writer and I would like to read the sequel of this story )There is a awesome storyline and I want to see Akiko with Dracula and their relationship XDXD Please! At least, give me a respond, please! I'm sorry for my English I'm Spanish! Byeeee!
Sake-Loup chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
Simply a perfect ending!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
“You look ill.” Verona stated the obvious. She always did that.

that line makes me lol D
KissxTemptationx chapter 24 . 5/27/2008
Ah! I've read this story probably two or three months ago but I can't get enough of it! I absolutely adored the plot and you put so much life into the characters it was incredible. I'm looking forward to a sequel, if you may. It's beautifully written.

~KissxTemptationx
necro omen13 chapter 24 . 4/11/2008
Ned Sequel!
xXVampireXx chapter 24 . 3/27/2008
wow...all i can say is amazing!

The ending was great, and its kinda funny how they all come to agree on all of these terms and live together.
Unkown chapter 24 . 2/20/2008
(Shakes auther violantly) How can you leave us at anothrter cliffie! Make a sequel! Lol. Love the story.
Katie chapter 24 . 2/6/2008
WOW! i love it. to tell you the truth i didnt think it was going to be that good but WOW! The writing is fantastic, like you really put a lot of thought into everything you wrote. and you seemed to really know the characters. phenomial! amazing! wow!10/10.

cept, i wanted someone to die in the end... it would have made it tragic and sad... but i liked the ending, it was sweet, so contrary to the movie. :D

great job!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 24 . 1/19/2008
Well, I started your story last night and had to force myself to stay awake because I couldn't pull myself away )

I really enjoyed this story and loved how it turned out. I hope that you are successful in writing a sequel. I would be most grateful if you did.

You are also a very talented writer and I look forward to any sequel or other story that comes along
Dr.Lust chapter 24 . 1/12/2008
I loved it! I kind of like it when in the end people have Dracula and Van Helsing forgive each other and leave the past behind for the sake of a loved one... It was a great story, thanks for giving it to us!
Kc-Aussie-Gurl chapter 24 . 1/5/2008
That was a GREAT story!

I just read it all and i loved it.

It is a new storyline with a twist.

It was refreshing to read.

Thank you!

kc xoxo
FaerieBride chapter 24 . 12/26/2007
You should really write a sequal! I would deffinetly read it! Please write one. You are a really good author