Reviews for To Heal a Soul
DanTDM chapter 1 . 1/13
I like the part where Ratchet says that they will meet again.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Awesome job!
anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
As much as I enjoyed this story, I can't help feel a bit disappointed in some of the characters' behaviours towards the end. The story suddenly geared towards the daughter's almost unbelievable intelligence, thus completely turned me off to any of her action. I found myself wanting to know more about Stacy and Ratchet's relationship than anything else (beautiful characterization, by the way) than Lily.

Hope this review helps out in your next piece!
autobots217 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
i have fallen in love with this story. it is just so touching and sweet. i love ratchet and wheeljack. i hope that ratchet gets together with stacy, why not, they are already bonded. when lily turns 18, i think that she will get with wheeljack. he will wait for her.
0ArmoredSoul0 chapter 5 . 11/6/2008

My favorite character and the craziest inventor in the known universe has ARRIVED!

X3

I
Blackwitch31 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
i love the way you started your story... you touch of a very important issue... be a single mother, i know what she passed... I have experience of that, it's happened to my sister and i feel everything, the discremination etc! And my sister didn't make an abortion, because had a help from my mother and mine, now my niece have 12 years old and it's a happy girl who knows about this stuff, and about her father who try to... well i can't tell you!

Ratchet is a good mech who helped her to raise her head and living the life, for other words gave her another chance to live! And i read all the story and i can tell you one thing...do more stories like these! Good jod my dear!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 15 . 9/24/2008
Is that all!
873833 chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
Oh my goodness, it's finished? (bursts into tears)

Well, some fictions work better short and sweet, and I thought you ended this very nicely :) I felt so sorry for Wheeljack throughout this final chapter, but I'm glad that he decided not to leave Lily in the end. I understand his guilt, but running away isn't always the best option in life.

And you did NOT botch the romance scene! The Ratchet/Stacey were making me choke up a bit... thank you so much for writing such a wonderful, in-character Ratchet/OC fiction. I send you a virtual hug and cookies. :) Their romance was sweet, well-paced, and generally enough to make the Ratchet lover inside of me sigh with happiness. Congratulations on a truly wonderful piece of work.

Blackwing
Meirelle chapter 15 . 9/10/2008
Yay! Congratulations on finishing! :D
DMH1973 chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
Wow! love it! great job ! bravo!
I play wid fir3 chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
Eh? It's over? ...You need to put complete on the story...Nice job though. It seems a little rushed...But thanks for the update!
ButterflyBlue411 chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
What, it's over? Oh well, it was a great story. Loved it! _
Elita One chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
it's over

noes!

this was a great fic
Frog1 chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
Good chapter, and I'm glad you updated...keep up the good work!
GrimlockX4 chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
Is this the final chapter of your story?

Or will there be a sequel or another chapter?

Please tell me because I am so confused right now.