Reviews for The Shortest Distance
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Loved this.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
wow...utterly sad! chase as a writer? huh. i like it! this was one good story...it was really well written and i enjoyed every second of reading it...well done my friend,well done.
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Shoot. I didn't realize that you're on FFN too - I just came from leaving a comment on your livejournal for this story (I'm 'ceruleanxstar'). Anyway, I'm absolutely OVERJOYED to see all your House fanfics - you're definitely going on my favorite authors list and that's an rare achievement considering I've only added 10 people in my six years, and a couple of those are my RL friends, loL.

Btw, I'm also archiving this in the ChaseCam C2, let me know if you'd prefer otherwise :]
manda2594 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
omg, my fave part was the chain mail thing, and he doesnt know 27 people. I thought that was sad.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very sweet, very sad, and yet ultimately very hopeful. I enjoyed this very much!
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
beautifully written. your writing is perfect. i was like...almost in tears. you capture the characters so well and your style is fantastic. wonderful fic. :)
Whitelight72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I read the whole story, and when I finish, the first thing that comes to mind, even though the entire story was about CHASE, was, "Aw... House died."
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aww. So sad, but nice. I love the last part; it's very simple but really hopeful. Very sweet. You've got the tricky, fascinating realationship between Cam and Chase down so well.
opals chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Sad, sweet, and utterly beautiful.
heather1021 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
iteresting. awesome one shot!

how's college going?