Reviews for Unlikely Conversation
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I LOVED this story!
P.S. You don't have to check mine out if you don't want to!
And I know Yotsuba speaks in third person, even in the English dub, I just don't notice it as much in English!
Halfsmile chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i liked this; it was light-hearted and funny. More SisPri fanfics are almost always a good thing.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Well, a bored Gemini (Yotty's birth sign) is a dangerous thing on a good day. (Two of my sisters are Gemini's, so I know what I'm talking about.) It's not so strange that her imagination was working overtime, and she and her toy side-kick had their little chat. I don't know if this will at all inspire you, but she has the same birthday as Prince William. I've also noticed in the series, when she doesn't seem to have anything better to do, she'll either watch what someone else is doing for inspiration (say, Mamoru trying to beat her best time on a bike), or help Rin Rin out with whatever she's doing (the two seem to get along well together). Please add to this fic, I enjoyed it!
Rubedo Kukai Jr chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
YES! COWTIPPING FTEW! YAY FOR LATE NIGHT CRACK! IT'S GOOD, I SWEAR! I JUST LOVE TALKING IN CAPS FOR EMPHASIS...EMPHASIS!

I WUV YOU, WUV BUDIE!

MAKE A WISH!

MY WISH IS FOR THIS STORY TO ROCK SOLID!