Reviews for Engaged Misunderstandings
nakili kane chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
lol I just read this and it was interesting! omg that ending just killed me! it was defiantly funny! also since this is based on a true story, it'll be neat know what it was if you do not mind!
kill100germs chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh my gosh the ending was a real kicker! hahaha that's really funny, I'm going to reread it again
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is the single most epic joke BB has ever played on the titans ;) great work (and by joke i mean by not telling them that they weren't dating and going along with the marriage)
AleThe-Hedgefox84 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Bb's last line made me bust out laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hilarious.
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
hahahahahaha! i loved the ending XD
EvilBewareWeHaveWaffles43 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
hehehe

i know that this is like, a few years late and all but i just happened to stumble upon it a second time, the first being in my early years of fanfiction, and i just loved it! it'd b sooo awesome if you revived this and made it a bit longer or make it have more chapters because the plot is great! i wish i had such a creative mind. though you said it's based on a true story so... but either way, it was awesome, you should maybe try the Teen Titans fandom if youre still interested, u'll be shocked when you see this in your inbox, and again, A-W-E-S-O-M-E! i need to find a better word... -.- toodles!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
lol!

Great punch line at the end.
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Much love for humorous twists on endings. 'Specially if they deal with BBxRae. Well done, my friend. :)
Zinala chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
LOL. loved the end especially.

it was short, sweet and thoroughly enjoyable :D
sraes chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Quite literally burst out laughing when I read the ending to this story. Luckily I didn't wake my mom up or she would've killed me for waking her at 4 in the morning.

Hilarious; short but funny.

And I kinda am curious about the story behind it as well. xD
Denalien chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Pruf LOL!

xD
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
*rotflmao* XD

Heaven and Earth
creativegoddess chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow, that was hilarious. I love the little twist at the end. Awesome job.
Wysteria Fox chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Ha ha. That was genius. :) Looking forward to whatever else you chose to write in the future.

~Wysti