Reviews for Parasite
MissArcticWolf chapter 7 . 5/18/2019
Very interesting. But what do you mean when Skinner exploded when Scully and Moulder left the office? I'm confused at that. Thanx.
And also, I sent you a message about how I can post my story on using my android phone, I don't have a computer, and the library is only open for so long. Thanx again. God Bless. Jesus Christ Loves You.
MissArcticWolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
This is very interesting. Very intriguing. God Bless. Jesus Christ Loves You.
Mellia Bee chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
I've never seen the X-files, nor do I have more than a very basic understanding of the plot and premise. That being said, I deeply enjoyed this story. You made the characters approachable and well fleshed out, so that even a newbie like myself could enjoy them without needing the show's context to make sense of it.

Thanks! Very unique and well done.
veredgf chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
Hi Rachel,
Finished the story today. First thing - I really enjoyed your writing style. It's very rich and inspiring. I could truly imagine the events taking place, each expression and mood of the characters. You are very talented. I also liked for the most of it how you paced the story - it caught me right from the start, and things mostly got moving. The characters felt just right for me - not too smoochy, not too silly. I liked the banter and the angst level which is what drew me to the story in the first place. I also envy your knowledge of the places and lifestyle of the characters - either through experience you have or good research - it felt real.

Two items I'd like to point out -
1. I felt the whole Scully washing Mulder's hair bit was somewhat too mother-hen-ish for my liking and a bit spread out.
2. The final bit with Skinner and the envelope didn't fit in well with the rest of the story and I could have done without it.

I hope to read some more XF stories from you. It was a great read. I printed out the last two episodes so I could read them while applying for a US visa for a visit. You can't have electronic devices in the embassy and your story made the wait very bearable. Thanks!

Vered
brianna-xox chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
Loved the story and the interactions between characters! The hive-mind of the sisters is my favourite aspect of this chapter. The different personalities of the women clashing was portrayed very well.
Jootsie chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
I like the story. For some reason, reading about the scene of Scully washing out Mulder's hair sounds sensual to me, reminding me of that pottery scene from "Ghost", haha. This feels like I'm watching an episode. Thanks for renewing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Enjoying this but a few small facts stick out which spoils it a little, such as Mulder's age - he's actually around 36/37 (4 years working with Scully) - or the length of time between him opening the X-files and Scully being assigned (over a year later). Not a big deal of course but because the rest of the story is so detailed and in-depth it really jolts.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Enjoying this but want to knock Mulder and Scully's heads together!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
"But three weeks after they granted Mulder the X-Files and gave him the basement dust collection and the old typewriter supply closet where he set up office, they sent down a new partner."

Actually, it was more than a year later that Scully joined.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
"You're enjoying this way too much, partner-of-mine," he murmured.

Someone feeling a little possessive Mulder?
DontGiveUp chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Love the romantic tension between them. Good characterizations of M&S.
DontGiveUp chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Great story so far! I'm intrigued. Please continue.
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I love the concept of the sisters...that was brilliant.
Pheonix chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
it was good but hard to read due to lack of indentation, please indent!
reichal chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I'm literally rotfwtime! this was soooo good! i loved everything about it! the ending was so perfect! write more x files!