Reviews for the art of contentment
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/8
It's so rare to see a fanfiction depicting KenKao's romance after the Jinchuu arc, and yours was precious! I loved it. Everything about it. Definitely one of my favorites!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Small, intimate moments. Little things that are precious.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was just... wow! Kenshin's character was perfect, or at least, it was a perfect embodiment of the way I perceive Kenshin. And I absolutely adored the little quotes in the story.
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love the sense of tranquility in your story. The scenes you created are calming. Not rushed but not slow. Just right and that's what makes it beautiful.
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love the pace of your story. Instead of running a marathon (which is how I feel when I read one shots), I feel like I've made a lovely, pleasant stroll through a sunlit meadow. It allows me to steep myself into your tale and meet and absorb the characters in their natural state. You've managed to lend a mellow tone to a quiet but deep relationship and perfectly melding the characters we know so well (i.e. pre-Vengance Kenshin and Kaoru) with the characters that they could be, if only peace had given them a chance.

Bravo, I look forward to more work from you!
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I was really getting into the story, and I mean really getting into it, but then this line comes up:
"...more beautiful even than Tomoe standing in the street as the blood rained down around her."

It made me laugh. I'm sorry, I just found it funny. I've nothing against Tomoe; I think I just have a strange sense of humor. In any case, this was a pretty great fanfic. You have a good hand with descriptions! :D
Chany Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
its good and you surprise me when she was the one who pop the question...
Me chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is nice
Quadrantal chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hits you in all the right places! 3 I've been lurking around the RK fandom, looking for Kenshin characterizations that were just right and, and! Here it is! Thank you for writing it. :)
Chibi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was beautiful. Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece. I love it how they all kept in character and the mood is so right!
Linnorria chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Loved it.
Void chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I've read this like twenty times but I've never reviewed it - I love this so so much! As always, I love the Kaoru/Yahiko dynamic, and the intensity of Kenshin, the intensity of his attention, which he conceals - I love it. Love it love it love it.
meantoddy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
wonderful! To some, it might seem choppy, but the way you wrap the story up works.

knk4ever~
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aw :) this was so sweet and cute.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009