Reviews for Rainy Reminiscing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
You forgot some people from his family. Glut and his two daughters from her. Slephinr his eight legged horse son. Nari/Narfi and Vali from his wife, and only love, Sigyn. The child he created with Tyr's wife. And possibly a child with a cow he slept with...
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
How cute..
alixia chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
i LOove this fic! it's so sweet!

tq sooo much! (there aren't enough s/l fics out here!)

xoxo, alixia
ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009

this fic-sniff-is so-sniff- BEAUTIFULL TToTT

I love this, their family is just so loving

I HATE ODIN TO HEL! HE DARE BREAK THIS FAMILY AGAIN AND HE DIES (wait... not Odin, I dont hate him, but Baldur, thats it, Baldur was the one to controll Adin which means he's the bad guy, so he's the one that should die)

wanderer chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
this is a great fanfic. Please do another with a lot more lokix spica fluff!
phppsmss chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I LOVE IT! Please do another!
Avedici chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Love this story!

LokixSpica rules
vampyremiyu chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This was very touching and nicely written. I'm so very smitten with them as a family, and they deserve many more happy moments. Thanks for sharing!
kakaschi chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
it was really fantastic

i enjoyed it
wandering on the road of life chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was wonderful~. That was absolutely beautiful. I love this story! I'm goin to fav it. It deserves to be faved.

Now then, I would have given you the first review for this but I had to leave at the time. So I guess I'll be giving you your second review for this. Even though your new here (I think) I'm really beginning to like you. Your writing is so wonderful and the pictures that you paint in my mind are so vivid.

I hope you get the sequel to 'Loki's Favorite' out soon! I really want to find out what happens. You haven't given me any clues and I'm dying to read it! So work hard on your story or else I'll have to hunt you down for it!

It's too good to resist! I mean it too. XD.
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
i loved it! omgoggles!

i'm faving this and you now!