Reviews for Friendship or Love?
iAdashiAzn chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
This is a really good story, I hope you get to continue the next chapter!

It's a total cliff-hanger... Kyaah! :D

Gray x Claire!
The two little demons chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
i love this story...please write more...

-sakura
shadowtiger21 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
wow! great fic! I cant for the next chapter!
Jean Cooper chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
wow...you are so effin evil. I mean...MONTHS and you leave it like that. You just like to hold your plot over my head, dont you? v.v

its okay. take your time on your Kaire. and...maybe not so long in between updates on this, this time, please *puppy eyes*
LilNubby chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is turning out tobe one of the greatest piece of American Literature I have read in years. Please review both my stories!
Serencity chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Man, this is good! Mary is going to get jealous!
iPocky chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
Hello! I love this fanfiction. I also play Harvest Moon: More Friends in Mineral Town (Girl Version) And I married Cliff.

xD

You did a great job! Thanks for writing this, it incressed my obsession with Harvest Moon.
hibernat chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Hah, hah, hah! This is a great story! I'm really enjoying it so far and I like Ann a lot. Making her the klutz who breaks everything was an ingenius idea. ) The ending of chapter 7 was hilarious, too - I never even saw that coming. Claire's relationship with Cliff is really cute (even though I highly prefer GrayxClaire) and I'm curious as to how it will turn out. I really hope to see more from this story! D Good luck!
mayouh101 chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
Hilarious! I actually read the whole chapter for at least 3 times! And it's still funny! Anyway, update faster please.
HmGirly chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
LoL! Funniest. Story. Ever.

I actually laughed out loud countless times after reading your story all in one go. Grr... curse teachers, family and friends! Thinking that we should be doing other activities besides constantly writing fanfiction! Not to worry. I'm sure many people on here know just how hard it is to update frequently.

You mentioned spelling mistakes a couple of times in your Author's Notes. I noticed a few, but honestly, the story was so enjoyable that I barely payed any attention to spelling.

Keep it up! You may not get the next chapter up for awhile, but PLEASE get it up eventually. This fic is too good to discontinue!
Jean Cooper chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Pick me! I'll beta! If you havent already got some one to do it! XD

I LUV YOU! This made my finals week a little less stressful...the Graire fluff..the Cliffness and um...Ann. I love how you write Ann. Oh! The winery is next to the blacksmiths right? In the playstation game XD. Is Gray gonna save them? Hearts in eyes as she thinks about Gray That would make it twice that Gray saved Claire :P Anyways0 kudos on this, you're doing great. I'm excitied about your oneshots- looking forward to cornstalks- hope its full of fluff.

Jeannie-chan
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Oh, Ann... -shakes head- I love you, but sometimes... Ugh. That Ann.

I love it when you do Ann's P.O.V. I can't help but start laughing! Great chapter! Hmm, mint ice cream!

I have an idea! There's another Havest Moon game, Tree of Peace, I would really like to see a fic about this guy, Chihaya. I know you'd make it awesome!
The Yellow Scrapbook chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Huzzah! You finally updated! XDD (Does a happy dance)

I know how it is, the holidays and everything. I'm still stuck on this one story.. I really need to finish it, but I'm taking my time... but I promised my reviewers xD (I'm such a procrastinator :P) So, gotta get that done.

I really loved Ann in this.

"Ann's Words: Amazing words that will make you sound smarticle!"

I was laughing so hard at that. Smarticle? I haven't heard that word in years! Ann and the Doornob... I feel so bad for her. I've done that before. It was in a tool-shed, and I kind of pulled off the doornob...

...

Anyway, I'm so glad you could update! I was waiting for this! :)

And Ooh, A cliff x ann x claire x gray x mary x... Another guy thing?

That'd be very cool. _

Can't wait for the next chapter!
CabiidO chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
hehe they are trapped ! OMG xD I want to see next chapter haha who will gete them out ... I lOve this hehe I hOpe U update soon if U need help I'll try tO help ;P bye bye
The Yellow Scrapbook chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
You must update! ;-;

I've read this over and over and every time I finish reading chapter 6... I go to the chapter-select thing... HOPING to find a chapter 7. But there isn't one.

You must update! XD I love this story so very much!

-Roots for Gray x Claire- woowoo!