Reviews for You'll Ask For Me
pllfreak33 chapter 41 . 9/16
I love this story so much! I hope you update again soon!
anonymously1889 chapter 41 . 7/26
Ahh...just read this & it is AMAZING! Too bad it never got the ending it deserved. If you somehow see this I hope it will bring you some desire to finish this. You have an amazing story on your hands!
Is this it? :O
Please don't let this be it. I've been waiting for like a year for you to update this story :'(
Don't let this be it I'm begging you :(
sweetasnz1 chapter 41 . 9/10/2014
Please update soon, I love this story
thibbs65 chapter 41 . 8/28/2014
awesome story please finish it
Guest chapter 41 . 5/24/2014
So I have been reading your story for the past hour and can I just say you are amazing. I love the changes that you made even if I was surprised by most of them. You made me cry and laugh and wonder and so many other things, you made me believe in them and root for them. You are a very talented writer and I hope you continue writing this story because I need for them to have a life,a happy one with each other and I mean Naley here. I'm amazed by your talent and I'm not an expert in writing but I think you have an incredible talent. Thank you for writing this and showing it to complete strangers,I know how hard that can be :)
ktlynrose chapter 41 . 3/8/2014
No epilogue? Such a good story!
Oth23 chapter 41 . 2/26/2014
I just stumbles across this story and I am hooked! Love this! It's a different twist on Naley and I'm obsessed! Story that has withstood the sands of time!
toughgirl13 chapter 41 . 1/16/2014
Woah. Ive been busy but.. wow. I can't wait for the next update! This chapter's really great! :)
guest chapter 41 . 1/10/2014
Please please please finish this story. It is one of the best I've read of Naley and I have to see it end properly. It's so raw and intense but then it's true and loving. Hurry!
CoachMom chapter 41 . 1/4/2014
Been missing this story hope you haven't given up on it.

Update soon please!
Naleylover87 chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
You haven't updated this story in while, please please update I really enjoy reading this story...
Guest chapter 41 . 12/6/2013
Update sooooooonn!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/17/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/19/2013
this story is so moving! i can't wait to read the end!please update fast! :(