Reviews for You'll Ask For Me
lucychambers chapter 48 . 10/9
That was an amazing last chapter. I started this story yesterday and it’s absolutely one of my favourite One Tree Hill fics. It’s so different from all the others I’ve read in the past. One day I hope to write a story as amazing as you’ve written yours. You have such an outstanding talent.
kyrie4mvp chapter 48 . 9/18
I just read the entire thing in one day and it was great. Thank you for finally managing to finish it. I'm so glad you did.
I really enjoy your story! I just read the whole thing withing 2 days.. great job
NALEY23alwaysforever chapter 47 . 9/16
I starting reading this story back in 2007 when I first got into FanFiction, I was a guest reviewer at the time. I fell in love with this story and was instantly hooked. Sadly, when I got my new phone all my reading list was erased and I lost the story!

But I saw your epilogue update and the bio intrigued me, and the moment I started reading I realised 'this was the story! This was that amazing story I had lost and spent so long trying to find.' I'm so happy I found it just in time :)

I reread the entire story of the past few days and fell in love all over again. This is, without a doubt in my mind, one of my favourite stories ever. Your writing inspired me to start writing on my own account and I have to thank you so much for that and for completing this story. It may have taken ten years but it was worth every minute of waiting.

The whole story has been so beautiful and touching, and I'm so glad that Nathan and Haley realised what they wanted and fought so hard to keep their relationship going even through college.

I loved the flashbacks and seeing it all tied in from their first tutor session until the end of the story. It was beautiful and resonated with me. I'm so happy Haley is moving to Kentucky so they can be together, and I love that she was in stanford first and she and Nathan made sure their relationship didn't compromise their dreams and vice versa.

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story, I'm so glad I found it in time for the end :)

- Maddie
Godschildtweety chapter 47 . 9/13
It's cute
My review that I posted last night the few times where I meant Naley, but Haley was typed instead - I did mean Naley. I have one hand in a cast and it is hard to type with one hand. I love Naley together and when they are parents who share children with each other. I also love to read them getting a happy ending together. I think you are a fantastic writer. However, I have to say that reading your Naley stories where either Nathan or Haley die in it were not enjoyable for me. My father died - there is nothing noble or inspiring about the death of a close loved one/family member. It is very hard and painful. I'd much rather read about people getting through both happy and hard times together, supporting each other and continuing to be alive in the end.
Beautiful. Thank you
Wow! I can't believe it's over.
I really loved the story and the last chapter.
Their relationship was something special and the way you portrayed naley as selfless couple was heartwarming.
I would love to read more from you.
That was a great ending ! So happy they stayed together and lasted while they were far apart , I'm so sad its over I could read this story forever I have to pretend to myself they went on got married had children ect . I'm really hoping you carry on with your writing your to talented not to ! And your a great naley writer which is great for us naley fans fingers crossed you carry on . X
Hey! Just wanted to let you know I loved that last chapter! The flashbacks were so well written! I felt like we missed no time at all with Nathan and Haley! I've liked this story so much. I'll miss it a lot! Great, wonderful story!
I really liked the last chapter! Thanks for completing it - that is a real accomplishment. You are a fantastic writer! I would love for you to finish more of your Naley stories - I love Haley together. I adore the Nathan/Lucas brother relationship - I wish that you would includeore of that in your stories rather than having Nathan and Cooper being brothers. Frankly, that is just odd - Cooper and Nathan are uncle and nephew - that is not in any way a brother relationship. The Naley story that you have partially written where Brooke and Lucas are having an affair with each other - not cool. Lucas needs to get a reality check - he's being an asshole. He needs to concentrate on his marriage with Rachel and leave Brooke alone. I also would love to see you write a Naley story with Lucas as Nathan's brother and they are close, where Haley have their kids together like Jamie and Lydia with Dan and Deb are the happily married parents of Nathan and he is actually close with them. I would also love to see Leyton together as a couple, too. Can't wait to see what you write and/or update next! Thanks!
amandalee11592 chapter 48 . 9/12
I loved this story! I think you did a great job! Even though it was the end, I would love to read more and see what else may happen!
thibbs65 chapter 47 . 9/12
This was one heck of a story and they finally found their peace and worked on their relationship and now they will be together forever, you have so much talent and I love your writing.
thibbs65 chapter 48 . 9/12
So sorry I thought I reviewed, it was an awesome ending love your writing, cant wait for you to start another Naley story. I should have reviewed or messaged you in Chapter 47, I don't know what happen.
manda28 chapter 48 . 9/12
I think the story very well written. i like that Nathan and haley got together. sorry haven't post early. we had bad rain and wind from Irma in south Carolina. again I love you stories