Reviews for You'll Ask For Me
ktlynrose chapter 41 . 3/8
No epilogue? Such a good story!
Oth23 chapter 41 . 2/26
I just stumbles across this story and I am hooked! Love this! It's a different twist on Naley and I'm obsessed! Story that has withstood the sands of time!
toughgirl13 chapter 41 . 1/16
Woah. Ive been busy but.. wow. I can't wait for the next update! This chapter's really great! :)
guest chapter 41 . 1/10
Please please please finish this story. It is one of the best I've read of Naley and I have to see it end properly. It's so raw and intense but then it's true and loving. Hurry!
CoachMom chapter 41 . 1/4
Been missing this story hope you haven't given up on it.

Update soon please!
Naleylover87 chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
You haven't updated this story in while, please please update I really enjoy reading this story...
Guest chapter 41 . 12/6/2013
Update sooooooonn!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/17/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/19/2013
this story is so moving! i can't wait to read the end!please update fast! :(
Cyke chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Been patient. Its been a month. Please update soon! Lol
jenna lafferty23 chapter 41 . 10/7/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo plz keep writing it is a really good story!
venica23 chapter 41 . 9/29/2013
Aww shes awake. Am so glad I was behind in some chapters, I dont think I could of handle such cliffhangers. Still loving this story cant wait for you to update
Guest chapter 41 . 9/24/2013
puhhh Haley is awake thank God.I hope you update soon!
yelted chapter 41 . 9/21/2013
Another great chapter. I really loved it. Please update soon.
cyke93 chapter 41 . 9/20/2013
What a beautifully written chapter, the characterization of everyone was spot and and it is a gift you have that with words you are able to let the readers feel so much. I truly felt for nathan and so glad that haley opened her eyes. I wouldnt be surprised if haley wakes up with amnesia or something.. Man what a mess that would be lol.

Also peyton. I get more and more annoyed with her .. Ur adopted, big effin deal. Not like ur adopted mom didnt love you, be grateful, not everyone ends up in a good home and blaming haley, gosh. I hope she lives just so she can see the mess shes made

Anyways please update soon !