Reviews for In Your Room
tommyjude21 chapter 47 . 8/15/2013
Terrific story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! So sweet! Thank you for writing it! I look forward to checking out your other stories. Please continue to write about IS, I miss it so much!
Leenababy chapter 47 . 1/7/2013
OMG! This is the best story that I have read. Great job! I didn't care for Tommy or Jude in the beginning but after the first couple of chapters I loved them. My favorite story so far
swieloch chapter 47 . 6/24/2011
I just finished this story last night and wanted to send you a note of appreciate for the beautiful story you wrote! its so nice to read a story where Jude and Tommy are together for most of it and its about life TOGETHER :) I LOVED it and just wanted to let you know!

-Shannon
lovesummertime chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story, is sooooo awesome, you are a great writer by the way! thanks for this awesome story!
InkOgnitO chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This story is absolutely incredible! I liked very much the way you developed the plot and captured characters and their emotions.
catwoman8940 chapter 47 . 3/22/2010
I love this story. I am glad that you choose to put Staurt as a middle name very emotional naming.
JennCorinthos chapter 47 . 6/23/2009
This was AMAZING! Spent most of the day reading it... I LOVED IT...

JENN
Alexis Dawn chapter 47 . 1/17/2009
I absolutely loved that!
MightiestHeroes chapter 47 . 10/23/2008
I LOVED IT! um this is weird i reviewed for 5 different stories and each time the review thing chnaged...i miss patsy...i really did like it...thank you for the time and effort you took to make this story...
fishyfin1 chapter 47 . 9/14/2008
well... i've just gotta say that i had THE best time reading this fic! Besides the fact that it was written so wonderfully (totally transported me to another world!) it had everything from humor, beauty, romance, drama (and boy do i mean drama) and unconditional love! i enjoyed every minute of it, and you've done a GREAT job!
fishyfin1 chapter 45 . 9/14/2008
k -seriously, that was adorable!
fishyfin1 chapter 39 . 9/14/2008
wow- that was so completely horrible and beautiful at the same time. i'm near tears rite now
fishyfin1 chapter 14 . 9/13/2008
lmao! this is getting good!
fishyfin1 chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
aw! how adorable! i'm feeling all lovestruck:D
fishyfin1 chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
aw! i was laughing out loud at this "Honestly, though, I don’t get it. After my sixteenth birthday, after that amazing kiss in the rain, Tommy panicked. I mean he like literally freaked out. And now? Only a year later we almost have sex and he seems ridiculously unfazed by it. I just don’t get him." line and at the end, i was a complete puddle! this just keeps getting better! i wish i could just keep reading, but this is too damn good not to review!