Reviews for Sick Day
TheSakuraU chapter 1 . 5/15
darkmoon73 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
It wasn't sexy, but it was totally hilarious. Loved it.
Nixbloodlust chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Possessive, horny and jealous Sasucakes and doctor Saku-chan KAWAII to AI
:3 Amazing, continue writing stories please...? :)
Yunni chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I sooooooo undersand poor Sakura! It's effing annoying and tiring to take care of a lot of sick people -_- I have many cousins, brothers and friends, and the bastards just insist that I should be the one to take care of them TxT and then I get sick because of them... insensitive morons . Luved your fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Naruto sai kakashi Yamamoto let Sasuke take care of Sakura by himself .
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
loved it!
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Ha Ha Ha!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
ZeRo-CaN chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I think sai was my favorite part two. The jealousy form sasuke was a plus. It was cute and adorably funny. Though sasuke should of waited intell she was no longer sick to start pulling the moves. I guess he couldin’t help himself. I can imagine how cute Sakura could be sick. Poor sakura had to take care of 5 men. When it comes to being sick, men can be so much more whiner than women. But I loved the hole teammates-looking-out-for-each-other concept.
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
a virus that cant be healed by chakra would have been an awesome reason ! _

but this was entertaining. poor sakura.

i can totally see naruto whining like that.
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was funny and entertaining. :) *TWO THUMBS UP*
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
'You know you love someone when you help them puke.'

Exactly Sakura. Exactly. XD It made me kind of laugh when I read that Sakura pulled Sasuke's hair out of his eyes; reminded me of a girl, you know? (laughs) But! Sasuke has long hair, so it would be fitting. (snickers quietly before I get punched)

LOOOOOOOOOVED SAI IN THE END, HAHA! XD What a wonderful world!

It made me feel extra fluffy when Sasuke was being all possessive. :3 Wheeeeee~. (makes happy face and dances around, throwing fluff in the air).

And the welcome home present was sexy. ;) Kee kee kee. You should write a oneshot about what they like to do in the bath! (gets kicked for being a pervert and lands on Kakashi and Jiraiya pile)
autumn4real chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Haha tht s so goin on my fav s
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
wow lol omg. i love the story xD its so funny :D
CrystalxZora chapter 1 . 1/2/2011