Reviews for Morning Star
twiclare chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
I loved the story, all the subtle differences to cannon and a great plot. Thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Thank goodness although I can't say I'm too upset about Tanya!
twiclare chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
I had tea and toast after giving birth, I think I prefer my way!
twiclare chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
I was worried about Bella being left alone while they were at the memorial service.
twiclare chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
That was so emotional saying goodbye to Renee and Charlie, you had me sobbing!
twiclare chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Tanya is just plain vindictive and jealous, Edward should have taken Bella more seriously but none of them would have predicted she would do that.
twiclare chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I can understand how hurt Edward is that she was going to Jacob, Bella is a little immature not to realise that sneaking off to see another man isn't a great idea. Perhaps she can use this time to really evaluate things. I do hope that Alice lets Edward know about Tanya.
twiclare chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
The run in with Rosalie was rather unnerving!
Hopefully the normal ultrasound will help Bella to relax a little.
twiclare chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I feel for both of them, poor Bella is scared and overwhelmed with this news and Edward is probably scared and hurt by her reaction.
twiclare chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
It's a shame that Tanya was so jealous and hurtful, I think Bella felt a little let down by Edward's reaction! I'm loving this so far, I saw it rec'd on Facebook as someone's favourite vamp fic!
lmc123 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
It was in canny how close you got to breaking dawn, with a lot less jacob - that's a good thing... thanks I enjoyed, found you via the fandom awards for the year...
Edward'sDJ chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I loved this beautifully written, imaginative story. Thank you.
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
Will Edward ever learn to treat Bella as an equal?
Edward'sDJ chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
I didn't see this coming.
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Thank goodness the next chapter is up!