Reviews for Morning Star
It's pretty chauvinistic to send your wife away when she does something you don't like. Talking to an old flame shouldn't result in banishment. Since when does Edward call all the shots. I prefer a Bella who is more than a pretty face and stands up for herself.
kellvamp74 chapter 18 . 3/4/2016
loved reading this, sorry to see it finished so quick. would of loved to see what happends next and the kids grow a bit more, thanks
BridieM chapter 18 . 12/6/2015
Really enjoy this original take on the saga and its characters. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
I loved the story, all the subtle differences to cannon and a great plot. Thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Thank goodness although I can't say I'm too upset about Tanya!
twiclare chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
I had tea and toast after giving birth, I think I prefer my way!
twiclare chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
I was worried about Bella being left alone while they were at the memorial service.
twiclare chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
That was so emotional saying goodbye to Renee and Charlie, you had me sobbing!
twiclare chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Tanya is just plain vindictive and jealous, Edward should have taken Bella more seriously but none of them would have predicted she would do that.
twiclare chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I can understand how hurt Edward is that she was going to Jacob, Bella is a little immature not to realise that sneaking off to see another man isn't a great idea. Perhaps she can use this time to really evaluate things. I do hope that Alice lets Edward know about Tanya.
twiclare chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
The run in with Rosalie was rather unnerving!
Hopefully the normal ultrasound will help Bella to relax a little.
twiclare chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I feel for both of them, poor Bella is scared and overwhelmed with this news and Edward is probably scared and hurt by her reaction.
twiclare chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
It's a shame that Tanya was so jealous and hurtful, I think Bella felt a little let down by Edward's reaction! I'm loving this so far, I saw it rec'd on Facebook as someone's favourite vamp fic!
lmc123 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
It was in canny how close you got to breaking dawn, with a lot less jacob - that's a good thing... thanks I enjoyed, found you via the fandom awards for the year...
Edward'sDJ chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I loved this beautifully written, imaginative story. Thank you.