Reviews for Morning Star
PandylBas chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
quick question: why do the babies have blue eyes? Bella has brown and edward technically has emerald but not was topaz colored eye.
CutieSaiyajin chapter 18 . 12/10/2008
Awesome story! Once I started, I couldn't stop reading until I got to the very end. Very nice work. Adding it to my faves. :)
alisa231 chapter 18 . 12/2/2008
Great story. )

The similarities between this and BD are shocking. You did a great job of predicting the Post-Eclipse plot considering you wrote this nearly a year before BD was published. The thing I liked most about your story was that you showed the progression of Edward and Bella's relationship after marriage. Also, I loved how you portrayed Edward as the caring, protective father. He definitely fits that role to the T. Btw- this story could definitely have a sequel considering Alec is still out there and the twins have to grow into vampires and all.
Bella-Cullen1979 chapter 18 . 11/20/2008
This was one of the very best stories I have read on here! I cried and laughed! You are truly talented! I loved this story so much! Thank you for taking the time to write this masterpiece and sharing it with us all!
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
I had to come back and re-read this story today. For the millionth time, it feels like. But out of all the hundreds and hundreds of fanfics I have read over the past year, this remains my absolute, all-time favorite. This is the story that I wanted 'Breaking Dawn' to be. Well, except I want Bella turned into a vampire. I will continue to dream about you doing a sequel to this in which you cover, I want to see more of Daddy-Edward. I was so disappointed in BD, that Edward had so little interaction with, or response to, his daughter. I had been spoiled by your portrayal of Edward as a father :-)
eloquentlyinsane chapter 18 . 9/21/2008

I thought this would be a cheap BD knock-off, but it has proved to be original, and well-written.

Well done!
silly bj chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
This is such an incredible story. It flows well, the characters are true to character and it's much better then a BOOK I read recently.

I love this quote, "A minivan? Then you truly would be one of the eternal damned." That is so Edward.

Thank you.
mandakinss chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Kay, so I just discovered this fic this morning and I'm amazed by it. Seriously. I've searched through dozens upon dozens of Twilight fics and I've only managed to find at the most 5 that are worth reading and this one definitely tops that list.

Its beautifully written, its almost as if SM herself wrote it. You truly succeeded in capturing the essence of the characters. It's amazing. *runs to finish reading it*
AcctBabe chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
This is a wonderfully written story; you are truly a gifted writer. Your characterization and your plot were so on character, I feel like this could have been written by SM herself. Thank you for sharing this with us!

BabeCakeFarmer chapter 18 . 6/30/2008
Such a great story. I couldn't stop reading! You're an excellent writer!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
So it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm sitting here reading your fanfic.

Something about how you write Edward and Bella I can never get enough of. My favorite to reread is probably the 'angsty' part too-when Edward leaves, and then when he comes back.

I don't even quite know why I'm writing this review...maybe just to tell you that it's a lovely story.

xxI-luv-Edwardxx chapter 18 . 6/12/2008
awesome story!

The part where Bella was in La Push made me cry :(

anyways r u planning 2 write a sequel?
EmmaBear21 chapter 18 . 6/9/2008
Ok. I got the epilouge to load... yay. Great story!
EmmaBear21 chapter 17 . 6/8/2008
Amazing story I LOVED IT.. I think it is my favorite! Uhmm... i cant see the Epilouge? Do you knmow why?
septentrion chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
Thanks for that wonderful story. I've enjoyed all the twists you put in it very much.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »