Reviews for Morning Star
Capricorn75 chapter 18 . 12/28/2007
Best. Story. Ever. Wow, you have blown my mind. Stephenie, is that really you?
sy300 chapter 18 . 12/23/2007
This fic was AMAZING! Not only was your plot completely brilliant and interesting, your writing was fantastic! I've been reading it for the last few hours. My eyes are ready to give. It was totally worth it though. Thanks for writing this awesome piece of work! :D
SinisterChic chapter 18 . 12/18/2007
You have real talent. This story really sounded like Stephanie Meyer. I recommend trying an original novel.
Marble Meadow chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
This was absolutely brilliant! This story was like reading a novel direct from Stephanie herself. I enjoyed every suspenseful minute of it. You have amazing talent and I can't wait to read more from you!
SolidSnake19 chapter 18 . 12/13/2007
I just read it in a few days and I liked it a lot :)

Happy endings are always a good thing ;)
AKPeachesx1227 chapter 18 . 12/1/2007
I love happy endingd. I was smiling before I even read the end of the epilouge. I cant wait until your new story. Good aim Masen!
CloverofReason chapter 18 . 11/30/2007
I LOVED this story! Good job ;-)
CoryMichael chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Absolutely fantastic, thank you so much for this story.

I was left wanting for the first time to know more about Rosalie, she had it rough and was out for a good bit of the story. Her pain and anguish though really had me interested in what she was going through. Well done.
Anilegna chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
aw, i loved reading this story.

took me two afternoons to finish up.

it's sad really. that the story had ended so soon

even though i just noticed the story until you updated with an epilogue

i'm gonna miss reading this story.

knowing that there's not gonna be a sequel

maybe i'll catch up on your other stories.

angie
Moira Bianchi chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Hey... i'm happy for them, but sad its over...

More BEDWARD! please...

congrats
georgia cullen chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
fabulous, i love it. This has been my favourite story for ages. i'm sad to see it go. please try to do a sequel to this. suggestions include; alec eventually finding out it was them who killed jane, so he comes and tries to take the twins just before, or just after they become vampires.
alwaysgone chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Wonderful and very smart well thought ending. It leaves you able to do a sequel if you decide to later, but also gives your readers closure. Thanks so much for your time and suck a delightful interesting story to read.
alwaysgone chapter 17 . 11/29/2007
This was a really wonderful chapter. I love the end. lol. Now I'm off to read the epilogue.
PrincessAlyssa17 chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
It's over? Aw! There leaves room for another story with Alec coming after them. *hint hint* lol.

Great story and I can't wait to read your two new ones.
Joeannay chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
Excellent story! Everything made sense to me. Thank you for explaining how everything could happen.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »