Reviews for Morning Star
SinisterChic chapter 18 . 12/18/2007
You have real talent. This story really sounded like Stephanie Meyer. I recommend trying an original novel.
Marble Meadow chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
This was absolutely brilliant! This story was like reading a novel direct from Stephanie herself. I enjoyed every suspenseful minute of it. You have amazing talent and I can't wait to read more from you!
SolidSnake19 chapter 18 . 12/13/2007
I just read it in a few days and I liked it a lot :)

Happy endings are always a good thing ;)
AKPeachesx1227 chapter 18 . 12/1/2007
I love happy endingd. I was smiling before I even read the end of the epilouge. I cant wait until your new story. Good aim Masen!
CloverofReason chapter 18 . 11/30/2007
I LOVED this story! Good job ;-)
CoryMichael chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Absolutely fantastic, thank you so much for this story.

I was left wanting for the first time to know more about Rosalie, she had it rough and was out for a good bit of the story. Her pain and anguish though really had me interested in what she was going through. Well done.
Anilegna chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
aw, i loved reading this story.

took me two afternoons to finish up.

it's sad really. that the story had ended so soon

even though i just noticed the story until you updated with an epilogue

i'm gonna miss reading this story.

knowing that there's not gonna be a sequel

maybe i'll catch up on your other stories.

angie
Moira Bianchi chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Hey... i'm happy for them, but sad its over...

More BEDWARD! please...

congrats
georgia cullen chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
fabulous, i love it. This has been my favourite story for ages. i'm sad to see it go. please try to do a sequel to this. suggestions include; alec eventually finding out it was them who killed jane, so he comes and tries to take the twins just before, or just after they become vampires.
alwaysgone chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Wonderful and very smart well thought ending. It leaves you able to do a sequel if you decide to later, but also gives your readers closure. Thanks so much for your time and suck a delightful interesting story to read.
alwaysgone chapter 17 . 11/29/2007
This was a really wonderful chapter. I love the end. lol. Now I'm off to read the epilogue.
PrincessAlyssa17 chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
It's over? Aw! There leaves room for another story with Alec coming after them. *hint hint* lol.

Great story and I can't wait to read your two new ones.
Joeannay chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
Excellent story! Everything made sense to me. Thank you for explaining how everything could happen.
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
YAY! more stories! I'm so excited! YAY!

Sry. I just think you're a fantastic writer, so don't ever stop! I already have you on author alert, so I'm looking forward to the new stories! Please hurry and write more!

Jamie
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 17 . 11/28/2007
OMG! it's the end? Well, I'm sure glad it's a happy one, but I sure do you write more soon! I loved every bit of this story. Spectacular job!

Jamie