Reviews for Morning Star
Ann03 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow! (stunned silence) Wow, nothing left to say.

I know this story is not possible in the Twilight universe, but this was so beautifully written that I couldn't stop reading. I fnished the whole thing in one sitting. You are truely amazing.

Sequel?
Writer in the Meadow chapter 16 . 11/17/2007
Alright. This story is incredible, and I'm not addicted. Usually, I don't like the stories with Bela etting pregnant and whatnot, because, well it's not supposed to happen. But this?.. This is amazing. So, you really need to update.

I need to know Edward's reaction.

I also need to know what happens to the babies.

And how the rest of the Cullen's are going to take it.

As well as Bella.

Anyway, great story! Can't wait for more!

:]
Writer in the Meadow chapter 13 . 11/15/2007
Hahahaha!

I can't believe you threw in Mo-Tab.. I laughed out loud when you mentioned the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Bella not caring if they saw her nake...

Oh my gosh, that made my day!..

Although If i wasn't Mormon, I don't think I would have gotten it, and it sure wouldn't be as funny.

However, It was hilarious!

And I thank you for the hilarium, and making my day!

:D
Almost Bella chapter 15 . 11/11/2007
I have a question are there many um... halfbreeds i guess you would call them?
rikarou chapter 16 . 11/8/2007
Lovely! Absolutely lovely! Please, continue to write more. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TwlightatMidnight chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
sounds interesting
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
OMG.

This story is so amazing! Practically like the real thing. Definately keeping me sated while waiting.

Keep writing, and I do hope Edward thinks of a way to get them back. It just wouldn't be as fun without Elizabeth and Masen.
brittany745 chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
Oh my goodness! What the heck! This chapter has totally thrown me for a loop! How could Bella give her babies up for Jacob to raise, let alone doing it behind Edward's back. I mean she isn't their only parent! I don't know if it was meant to or not, but this is getting to be a little too much OOC for my taste.I just can't see her betraying Edward so deeply like this...she's becoming so annoying.
dark fairy79 chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
thats got to be the hardest thing to do!
SailorHecate chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
Amazing chappie! I definetely didn't expect Bella to go to the Quileutes. Hope to see more soon!
tudor-rose445 chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
Aww. Wonderful chapter.
koerle chapter 16 . 11/3/2007
What a fantastic chapter!

Bella is acting like a true mother. Anyting to protect her children. Lovely!
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
loved the chapter

bella is pretty nifty and smart

yeah you continued i'd thought you'd finished which would have sucked

poor alice

ciao xoxoxoxoxxo
notrunningnow chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
aw.

i can't believe she's actually going to leave them.

edward is going to freak.
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 16 . 11/2/2007
That was a fantastic chapter! I cant wait for the next one, great job :)
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »