Reviews for Morning Star
Hearts Aflame chapter 12 . 9/29/2007
I love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please! D
Stravaganza93 chapter 12 . 9/29/2007
wow good chapter! keep up the good work!

eclipselover chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
I was so excited that you posted today! This chapter made me cry and it was so sweet the way Bella said goodbye. I can't wait to find out where they go and if it works, I love this story! Update soon! (the sooner the better)
Bribbie chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
I sent you a message in response to your reply... I hadn't realized you'd updated so soon...

You made me cry! Granted that's not the most difficult thing to do for the most part, but getting the tears to actually spill is. I'm very gifted at holding in my emotions, I'm not comfortable with people seeing me cry, and I don't really like people knowing all my feelings (i have my reasons for that, too much to explain here though) I can can usually hold back tears very well. Although books and movies are normally the exception to that rule. But i don't get weepy and cry over spilled milk, or for little things, it's only the really well written things that get me. Though If you had gone into more detail i would have been bawling. So that's a standing ovation from me.

Are they all going to leave? after the memorial, i mean. They'll all be together, right? They should be. They can go to the State of New york, The very Northern part of it, in a remote area, a small town. That sounds good, With the whole Tanya thing i guess Alaska isn't the best option, although that was the one I liked, but come to think about the Indian tribes there might turn out to be an issue...

Hmm... well there's not much to really say about this chapter though... it was a prep-chapeter a set-up chapter, getting the stage set for the big stuff and the climax... And I messaged you earlier today and i don't want to repeat chack your messages i hope you got that one, it was really long and i don't think i could remember everything i said... i said a lot... so i hope it's there... cuz that was like a ton of stuff... oh well check and see... and update soon!

Love Ya

LillyHalliwell chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
Nice chapter, i nearly cried!
vjd chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
Will it work, or will something go wrong. With them it seems everything goes wrong!

great story. keep upi the good work, and update soon.
Beagirl1227 chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
oh WOW, that was amazing! I honestly thought that this was written by Stephenie. Honestly! All of the characters are very in character, and really, I can't find much to complain about! Consider this to be VERY high on my personal charts (not that it really matters, haha!). I almost cried when Bella was saying goodbye to her parents, and as much as i hate the thought of Bella staging her own death, its probably going to happen eventually anyway. The names for the babies are perfect, and the presents that everyone gave and recieved were very well thought out. I'm so excited for the next chapter! I can't wait to see what the volturi and Jacob will do once Bella fakes her own death! Good luck, hope you dont catch any writer's-block-disease from me, and just letting you know that I'm at the edge of my seat!
lolorosen chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
I am thoroughly enjoying your work here. This is one of the more fun fan fics and the story just pulls you in!

You're very true to the characters (even if the pregnancy is OOC).

I'm looking forward to your next update! Thank you for sharing your talent.
ReaderRabid chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
you made me cry. again.

wonderful, long, and heart-rending chapter. I absolutely loved it.

I just got stuck reading a book with long paragraphs about conversations rather than having the dialog on the page. It's made me appreciate all the lovely writers like you who write great, believable, well-flowing dialog. Thank you!

Perfect presents for everyone, by the way. Absolutely perfect. I just wish Emmett was there.

I look forward to "seeing" the babies soon!
georgia cullen chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
this almost made me cry. you really are a good writer. please update as soon as you can, though not too soon (dont rush)
Carlisle060 chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
this chapter JUST made my day! OMG! ur amazing! but will bella have her baby in the next chapter? UPDATE ASAP! :]...(im like addicted to this story! :])
dark fairy79 chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
i loved this chapter ,its sad but very good
MeyaRose chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
Stravaganza93 chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
hey good chapter i really liked it hope you update soon!
astarael013 chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
Lmao, 'prettypinkbookworm', i started cheering too when i saw the update in my mailbox. i love this story so much. why does it not have more reviews? everyone should review this story cause it is so great. stop being so lazy people! this story is amazing! Oh and this chapter DID make me cry it was so sad! i cant wait to see what happens next, hope the accident is next chapter :) update real soon!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »