Reviews for Morning Star
prettypinkbookworm chapter 12 . 9/28/2007
you want to know what I did when I got the e-mail you updated? I screamed, and jumped up and down. Literally. my parents are still giving me confused looks.

I LOVE this chapter its perfect. It almost made me cry. So good, and so sad. please, for my sanity (or insanity) update soon! This is such an awesome story!
Bribbie chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
OH Baby and the Plot thickens! lol

Anyway, I hope your going to explain WHY Tanya is doing all this... cuz i'm still not sure though I'm sure the answer is obvious somehow.

Jacob really needs to give up. seriously, get over it. She's married and pregnent *shakes head* there's nothing for him to fight for anymore, there really wasn't anything in the first place, well once Edward came back anyway, all hope was lost for him. Bella needs Edward to be complete, Jacob needs to back down, maybe travel the world, or something, he seriously needs to give up.

I'm sensing a climax on it's way, and with manything that i don't see anyway of being tied into what the plot so far and the preface have hinted at coming. So sequal? maybe? We'll see.

I think Edward should fake his death as well, to the people of forks anyway. Like they both died in a car crash or something, same time, cuz somehow, with all Eddwards promises for her saftey, charlie would probably attempt to murder him when Bella 'dies'. Especially with her dying pregnent.

I'm intrigued by the Vampric tenancies, as well, I'm sure you've got something Fabulously simple yet fascinating up your sleeve. Am i right? of course i am. lol.

*sigh* jasper was being pretty amazing. He hasn't been that cool since the Pheonix "trip". And yet even though since her 18th birthday he hasn't done that, it doesn't seem out of character. It's like that is who he naturally is, he just felt bad about the birthday incident and all it's far reaching consequences for Bella and Edward, I'm sure he felt bad about all that. Not that it was his fault, but I'm sure he would have put some blame on himself if not all, he seems remarkably like Edward in many ways. Little things just seem to show it. Like the battle in the clearing, trying to make sure Alice had nothing to do. The way he feels peoples emotions, while Edward hears their thoughts, those things are very closely related even if conciously you can't form a ration thought to explain you emotion it's there. Although that may just be that i'm really fascinated by Jasper. I can't wait for Midnight sun to get into Edwards head, and thereby everyone elses, like Jasper's.

And speaking of big-brotherly figures... Emmett? I miss him, i REALLY can't wait for everyone to get into their new roles with the babbies, Grandpa Carlisle and Gradma Esme. Auntie Rosalie (o'm still convinced she has it in her, no one who wants a baby that bad, could ever not just fall in love with babies in general, especially their own neice and nephew) Auntie Alice and Uncle Jasper. And Uncle Emmett. Emmett would be like the most awesome uncle ever... actually my uncle Kurt is somewhat how i imagine Uncle Emmett. Add Edward as daddy and a few million or even billion dollars and you will have some of the luckiest, dotted upon spoiled, worshiped Children, who have EVERY adult in their life wrapped around their itty bitty little fingers, even when those fingers aren't so itty bityy anymore. Although Elizabeth might have some problems when it comes to dting... With a father as protective as edward, on top of having jasper and emmett, that will certainly be the cause of some interesting problems for her, masen won't have any trouble. stupid double standard, they'll be like "yeah that's my boy!" My Uncles told me i should wear a parka over my swimsuit and i was only alowed to shop at farm a fleet to by 3x flannels and overalls and i was NOT allowed near any boys while swimming even with the parka on. *shakes head* I actually found it funny, since theres no way that's gonna happen, but seriously with a family of vampires, who Don't sleep, hear EVERYTHING, a father who can read your thoughts, and an uncle who can read your emotions, poor girl... but at least there are enough females in the house to get justice for her. Although i won't feel too sorry, she can have ANYTHING she wants in a second I'm sure, with a little eye batting, she'll also be gorgeous, so yeah, a little privacy issues don't seem all that bad in return... anyway it's late and I'm babbeling

Love Ya Bribbie

(PS I sent you a long babbeling message, i was wondering if you got it. I prolly spunded really self absorbed in it though, sorry about that.)
dark fairy79 chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
oh my god!
Carlisle060 chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
OMG! can you like UPDATE in like a few days!PLZ! im so eager to know wats going to happen! PLEASE! cuz if you do, then that would just make my yea...uhm...UPDATE! a BIG thank you if you do! UPDATE ASAP :]
Edwardlvr324 chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
hey! i love ur story its cool, mean, and exciting how tanya tells the Volturi about Bella. i like ur plot its awesome. i cant wait for the next ch.
FrancisHHr chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
I hate Tanya! I hate desperate women also... and now they have this huge problem on them... God...

Awesome story, though, keep going... I love it!
Ranma15177 chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
You know what? Edward has my husband's view of mini-vans. That bit made me laugh endlessly.

I have a confession to make. I'm usually very against Bella pregnancy stories. The logistics behind the whole thing are just rediculous...but I love your story. The writing is so good that I forget my prejudices and read to my enjoyment. You are an excellent writer with a good feel for character and plot. Bless you for continuing a great story.

The only problem I have right now is the paladium poof that Bella is making with her actual pregnancy...I don't know if I'm feeling jealous or what...after being pregnant twice I WISH it could have lasted a lot less time. However, I was kind of enamoured with the idea that she was having a normal pregnancy. Not that I don't believe you are going to have a good explanation. I know better by now. I guess I just liked the concept of her being worried over the rest of us.

Whatever...I'm just mooning over nothing right? Great story. Keep going!
YinDragonVampire chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
MeyaRose chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
Keep going!
astarael013 chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
ah this story just keeps getting better and better. Nice little twist you added in there this chapter. Love it! you make my day when you update this story :)
sounds of music chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
This chapter was amazing! the bed rest thing must suck, I can't imagine being stuck in bed for so many days! Poor Bella, I wasn't expecting her to have to leave her old life behind so soon. I HATE TANYA! I can't wait for the next chapter, please post again soon!
luvthesebooks chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
Thank you for writing this. I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait to read more..,.
ReaderRabid chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
whew! great chapter! I understand them being concerned about Bella's pregnancy going too fast, but if my pregnancies had been magically shorter, I would have cheered from the rooftops! ;)

I love how long of a chapter you gave us. Thank you. And so many twists and turns in it. great storyline and dialog. I'm so happy to see Bella sticking up for herself!

I'll look forward to the next update!
eclipselover chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
This story is so good! I check a couple times a day to see if you've write more ASAP
prettypinkbookworm chapter 11 . 9/26/2007 good! can't wait for more. I wonder what Aro thinks her power is. This story is always so exciting!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »