Reviews for Morning Star
LillyHalliwell chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
Please continue!
georgia cullen chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
agh cruelness. you cant do this to me. dont stop writing. im going away next week and won't be able to get to the internet. please update before then. i love the long chapters. make it so that bella has the babies or something. it has to work out. i think i could write a story just in my review. oh well. until next chapter review good bye.

ps. please update again asap
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
i'm crying again this story is evil it sad and i love it which make its sad bits more evil

up date soon

love the little quarrel

update soon

MikanaKinden
Twilight-day-every-day chapter 10 . 9/24/2007
Ya so great story. You write a lot like Stephenie Meyer...except I feel that sometimes you write big words just because you can or feel like you can't say something in simpler terms. Maybe its just me...Any way so now that I've got the constructive critisizim out of the way...

SUPER AWESOME TOTALLY COOL! you have a very interesting story line.

I also have a question-Are you a Jacob supporter cause for awhile I felt that you were suppressing the urge to off Edward and fill his place with Jacob...not that there's anything wrong with Jacob...Actually there is cause I'm an Edwardian all the way...Just wondering where you stand..

YOu got 20 brownie points kudos!
ReaderRabid chapter 10 . 9/24/2007
Wonderful chapter! The courting is so sweet.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bribbie chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
Sorry, it was homecoming this weekend. lol

I think the word "AWE" is probably the best to describe this chapter, very Fluffy and i absolutley adored it! it's ALWAYS good in my opinion to fallow up stressful situations with fluffy happy ones, that make you feel like your floating, wishing you had what the characters have. i love it.

I very ,uch appreciate your attention to detail. You have all of the facts from the book dead on, I pretty much have twilight and eclispe memorized, and the begining and end of New moon (Nothing against jacob but the middle was rather depressing, Emo bella wasn't very much fun) So I'm glad you get things right, it bugs me if even the slightest fact gets mislayed. lol, I'm a perfectionist that way.

I like the Baby names... and I'm glad you finally put them in! lol So middle names though, Elizabeth Rennee and Masen... hm... What would that one be?... Masen Charlie, Masen Charles, Masen Carlisle, Masen Edward... none of them sound right... You'll have to work on that one.

i'm really glad you didn't drag out the seperation, I was worries you might, for theatrical purpouses, and that would have been both depressing and frustrating, but this is good, all newlyweds have a spat or two, actually i'm pretty sure even the most happily married and in love couples have more than a few fights through out their marrage( for some I can't spell that word right now...) ussually that involve the Husband sleeping on the couch... but since edward doesn't sleep, that's out... but either way, I know it was unavoidable, but I'm probably as happy as bella that it's over. *grins*

Anyway. I can't wait to find out what's going on with some of the other issuses, like tanya, rosalie, the Volturi (even though they're only an issue in the preface) and This whole bloody meat thing. As much as I like my meat red and dripping, when it's rare rare it's kind purple and chewy and not as good. but still Steak cravings have got to be better than weird combonations of pickels and blonogna(spelling *shakes head* i really can't spell)

And I'm hoping you don't let Jacob hang too long... i know you can't resolve his charater and get him out of the way quickly, he's too big a character to do that with and well I'm too fond of him to accept him being cut out right away, but if you could begin his resolution that would be great, Give him a girl, who's nothing like Bella though if you have him imprint. Tall (5'8.5"), blonde dirty blonde, is even better...) Big Grey-blue eyes, full cheeks and lips and a slighly oversized nose. Well no maybe some bella qualities would be ok, like a love of books... and Music... make her fun loving and hopelessly romantic, she needs a sense of humor and make her a little sarcastic jacob needs someone he can laugh with,make her intuitive, and empathicm let him heal with her, let her be like what jacob was to bella when Edward left, only more... Ok so maybe that opinion of what he needs is a little biased, but seriously though, some of those qualities ARE necessary, like the sense of humor, and the height... he's TOO tall so he needs someone taller than average hey if you get nothing else from this description for who you would give to jacob, at least you know more about what I'm like... considering that description i s pretty much of me... I know I have a big ego, and i can be self centered at times, but don't feel bad about beirsting my bubble, i really only put that in cuz i WISH i could have a guy like Jacob, so really you can ignor MOST, not all, definatly not all, but most of this last paragraph lol

Much love, and update as soon as you can.

Bridget
astarael013 chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
I absolutely love this story. it is so amazing! I cannot wait for you to update :) It is so well written, and i love the idea with the ice skating, it was really romantic. i cant wait to see what happens next!
sounds of music chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
OMG! This story is absolutly amazing!I love it so much! This chapter was spectacular! The conversation that Edward and Bella first had after he came in her window even made me cry! This story is very well written, had no grammar mistakes, and expresses the emotions of the characters in such a way that the reader experiences them as well. You are a magnificent writer keep up the great work, and please post again soon!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
wow. that's all I can say. This story is amazing. I'm surprised you dont have hundreds of reviews, but the strange thing is, a lot of the best stories seem that way. You are an excellent writer, so very talented, and tell this story so beautifully. I can't wait unti you update. Once again, brilliant job, keep up the good work.
LillyHalliwell chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
Please continue!
Ranma15177 chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
I love this story more and more every time I read it. I don't know what I would think if I were in Bella's shoes. A very unusual situation. Tanya is such a brat. I love the dynamic between Edward and Bella. Between the two of them being emotionally juvenile I can see a bit of myself when I was first married and having a baby. Too many swirling emotions and Bella is going out of her way to not tell Edward. It's familliar. Great story.
dark fairy79 chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
im glad they are working things out! good chapter
karensmith chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
Love the story just read all the chapters. Your write them perfectly.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »