Reviews for Morning Star
koerle chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
Loved this chapter! I hope you update soon!
eclipselover chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
I loved this chapter! write more soon
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
worth the wait. loved the chapter. felt bella's pain at the start i even cried and then he came back(of course i knew he would but still) and it was all happy and touching ok i think this is my fav story at the moment so yay update soon

love ya lots

ciao xoxoxoxoxo
eclipselover chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
I love this story. Very well done. Write more soon please!
LordLanceahlot chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
This story is beautiful, easily the best Twilight I've ever read. It's like reading the fourth novel. Wonderful job.
xx-teapot-xx chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
really great story. Love it. Update soon!
dark fairy79 chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
wow ,thats not how i saw this chapter going ,but wow it was really good,i cant wait for the next one
koerle chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Great story... it reads so easy!

What's up with Tanya... will you get into that?

And Jacob, and their trial separation?

I hope you update soon!
fearlesschick chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! AN ANGST STORY! THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY AFTER ECLIPSE NOT FUCKEN HURTING EACH OTHER!
FrancisHHr chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
I'm still on chapter 4, but let me tell you, it's great. It feels like a real book, you have a way with words... seriously.

Can't wait for the rest...
MeyaRose chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
This is so sad!
LillyHalliwell chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Please continue, this was a well done chapter.
Bribbie chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Oh So much to say...

1) I agree, Jacob is yummy.

2) HOW did he think that, when he know there was no way he could have gotton her pregnant as he didn't sleep with her? So therefor what would Edward hear in his head? 'I think those i my kds even though I didn't sleep with her', did he think 'Secretly I'm God and I decided I wanted to try out another virign mary' Seriously where did edward find a shred of evidence? *exasperated sigh* Men

3) tanya confused me

4) He He them Babbies have good taste in food, though I'll admitt, I prefer Medium Rare, but closer to the rare side, RED AND JUICY! lol

5) I feel bad for Edward, although there's not a chance about the Kids not being his... still he has a point, she DID try to go to Jacob, *shakes head* but still he knew that she loved him too, he was aware of that fact, he wouldn't let her get rid of the charm, he ALSO knew that she loves him more though, He knew he was a part of her, he said so himself, in the tent, right after the Kiss*grimace* but He did promise not to send her away agian, after thanksgiving, he promised, Brat.

Alright You know I love you! So update You!
luvthesebooks chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
WOW! What a great chapter! I had a lump in my throat when Edward sent Bella away. It broke my heart. This is one of the best fanfics I have read. Please post an update soon. I'll be waiting with bated breath.
Hamie120 chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
It's so sweet! You are doing a good job so far. Keep the emotions and thoughts of the characters up too. It's good to hear what bella's thinking in this...confusing part of her life.

Good job. Next chapter please?(LOL)
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »