Reviews for Morning Star
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
how beautiful and thoughtful edward is! how could bella feel insecure in his love when after all these years he could've had anyone basically but his heart is for her and her alone! although i would've liked him to put tanya in her place for singling out bella and saying that shit! where was the protective edward that we love so much! i wanted to beat down that bitches ass!lol!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
omg how sexy is edward huh? always! it would be so great to have impending family like the cullens! they are such great characters! and i guess i have to put up yet again with some jacob huh? comes with the territory of twilight ff mostly anyways!lol!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
i love the whole preparation of the wedding thing of e&b! the anticipation is really excited cos of their beautifully unique young love! and i just love alice too!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
ok i saw this a couple of weeks ago on the fictionators..'the trends'... so i thought i would put it on my TR list and have just started reading and find that this preface chapter was rather suspense-filled so i'm looking forward to seeing what else is in store!
ValiumWaltzes chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
I saw this story on the Master Fic list on ADF and decided to give it a go, since I was in dire need of some AU Twilight.

First, let me say that this story is very well written and that I think that, up to this point, you did a fine job of keeping with the original feel and tone of the books. That being said, I had a hard time with this chapter.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems extremely OOC for Edward to make Bella leave and go to Charlie's, especially while she's pregnant. He's so overprotective of HER, and I'd think he'd be doubly so of the babies. Of course, it was OOC of him to be happy about the pregnancy too, so I don't know why I'm questioning this :-)

Canon Bella can be infuriating with some of her goofy decision (especially those involving Jake), and at times during this chapter I felt like she was being punished for her stupidity and heartlessness where Edward was concerned in the original books, espcially in Eclipse. Almost like some type of belated wish fulfillment on the fans' part.

At any rate, it's your story and you were certainly entitled to write it as you saw fit. Duh! :-)

I am babbling and offering nothing constructive, so I'll end this. Good writing, cool concept, but now I'm pissed off at Edward for sure!
Domenique chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Hi! This story is a weird on,e I cant seem to figure out if im enjoying it or if its just a read to find out what wil happen.I don’t think after what Edward done to bella the first time she went to Jacob that she would have done it again,and I also don’t think it would have been nice if Edward changed I have enjoyed all you’re other stories very much and I think this one isn’t as strong as the others, but I do love you’re writing skills, and the Rosalie’s Revenge will always be my all time bests. Keep up the good work.
Arraya chapter 18 . 7/31/2010
Hi again! Just finished-the ending is absolutely wonderful! I love how it turned out. I have to admit though, a few chapters back, I got seriously pissed at Edward, and consequently, Bella. When he sent her to Charlie's 'indefinitely', because she was going to try to see Jake. Don't take this as a criticism of your story line at all, because I completely understand what fan fiction is. I just get caught up when I'm reading. Anyways, my thoughts were along the lines of, Wow, Edward you're a real asshole, prick. I felt so bad for Bella, I mean, what she did wasn't really so bad. And in my mind, when there's an issue in a marriage, you don't just leave or send someone away. How embarrassing for her to have to stay with Charlie and have him know they were having problems so early on. And Edward had Esme call and leave a message for Charlie! WHAT!1! I was so mad at Bella too for just taking it, and not having one ounce of anger. Edward didn't let her have any say in his decision at all, and that is NOT how a marriage works. And what he was mad at her for was partly not telling him that she had tried to see Jacob. Well, he does that same thing to her so much! So many things that concern her he felt she shouldn't know. Him and his making his face blank and changing the subject. Man all I got to say is I wish when he told her he was sending her to Charlie's, she'd've taken her ring off and said, "Here, hold onto this while you're doing your 'thinking.' Cause I didn't need time to 'think' about things before this, but now it looks like I do. Oh, and I'll pack my own shit and drive myself, and maybe I won't stay with Charlie." Really, Edward and sometimes the others treat her like she's a baby and shouldn't be able to make decisions for herself and do things on her own. OK so sorry about the long rant, just had to get it off my chest lol. Everything turned out great though! Oh and I LOVE your OC Amir!
Arraya chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
awww this is really wonderful so far. It's very realistic, and quite emotional to read. I feel so bad for Rosalie, and bad for Bella feeling bad for Rosalie, if that convoluted sentence made any sense at all. My dear, you are very talented with writing. Your Edward is written perfectly, as are the rest of the characters. Wow, Leah is such a bitch lol. I can't wait to finish this. I'll have to wait a few hours as I need to get to work now, and I'm sorry I won't be able to review any further as I'll have to finish reading this on my phone, which for some reason will not let me post a review. But next time I get over here to my mom's computer, I will write to let you know what I thought of the ending. Here's to hoping it's happy not tragic, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it either way! Again, thanks for writing n posting here. You've a lovely talent. How on Earth you found time to write with 3 children is amazing. I have one 6 year old, and between her, my work, and keeping up on house, errands, etc., I'd never have the time, unless I wanted to skip sleep! Which I pretty much have to do to READ fanfic! Have a lovely day!
siledubh chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
I feel terrible that I haven't reviewed sooner but I found this story and found myself clicking "Next" to see how you would continue this story! I really, really liked it and hope that someday you'll continue their story. I'm so curious about Elizabeth and Masen and how they will grow. Thank you so much for this amazing story. I have to tell you that when Edward heard their heartbeats brought me to tears!
Demons4eva chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Capricorn75 is an awesome lady and this is one of her favs and cos she is awesome I thought I would give this a shot.

I do love abit of an alternative BD chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
-wipes happy tear-

This is a really good story. I actually laughed at the sound of an internal civil war with the Volturi - I don't know why, but you made me happy, and I wasted two hours or so reading this.

Thank you for writing this story.

bunnysue chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
I truly enjoyed your story and the last several chapters had me pulling my hair out in concern for the possible ending. this was pretty close to a perfect ending but hate to see it over.
bunnysue chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
I am so loving your version of breaking dawn. Really origional to be so canon-great job!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
I loved this story.
lacrema chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
Whoa. This was a great story. I loved every minute. Very original plotline- and it made me cry more than once! You have a gift.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »