Reviews for Morning Star
lacrema chapter 18 . 7/17/2009
Whoa. This was a great story. I loved every minute. Very original plotline- and it made me cry more than once! You have a gift.
hotandcold chapter 12 . 7/4/2009
First, I am so awful that I've read all 12 chapters and I am only now reviewing. But, I found this story so long after you wrote it...

Anyhow, this chapter brought tears to my eyes. Heart breaking and bittersweet.

Did you really write this before BD came out?
WhereWouldIBe chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
This is an amazing story. I cried in many parts and felt my heartache for many of the characters - and I LOVE it. wow. I love when I can feel the characters emotions and I couldnt wait to finish.

Glad Jacob got his happy ending and Im guessing - imprinted.

Great job
tatie87 chapter 18 . 5/7/2009
I just found this gem of a story and fell in love. This is one of the most beautifully written Twilight stories I have ever read. I loved the potrayel of Bella/Edward relationship and the Cullen's.
TheFuent chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
I think that was the best Twilight related chapter I have ever read. Books by Myer included. So heartfelt. So wonderful.
barefootandlost chapter 18 . 4/4/2009
Fantastic! I loved it!
hedoesnthavefangs chapter 18 . 3/17/2009
I think I may have found my alternate breaking dawn. Before I start, I didnt hate BD or anything, this story just incluided everything I was looking forward to reading about after finishing Eclipse, so I'm pretty stoked. Just a quick list of the main plot points I enjoyed in this story (sorry if i cant help comparing it to BD):

- May sound weird but bitchy Tanya: Bella gets to have Jacob fight over her, so I think Edward deserved someone as well.

- The wedding night; not that i have any aversions to a good lemon, but this was so sweet and didnt go into too much detail which i thought was appropriate to the tone of the story, but also didnt fade to black, thank god

- the fact that Edward actually liked Bella being pregnant was so refreshing! And after the babies were born I could still relate to Bella

- I really liked it that Edward stood up to Bella regarding Jacob!

So thank you for this story, you're an amazing writer! Cheers.
procrastinatingagain chapter 12 . 3/11/2009
This chapter was so real; it brought me to tears a few times. I think I will replace Breaking Dawn with this ending in my mind. (What I have read so far anyway.)

Are you sure you are not SM? There are so many similarities it's kind of eerie. From what I can see you wrote this before BD came out so the similarities are rather intriguing. If you are nor SM then I would be easily convinced that she read this FF.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 18 . 3/8/2009
This was a fantastic story. I am so glad to have read it. Wonderful writing.

George
Another Abandoned Account chapter 11 . 3/6/2009
Somehow I feel a good cry coming on. I love Charlie so much. He was so good to Bella. This is going to be some tough stuff... but still very necessary for the story. Thanks for writing.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 10 . 3/6/2009
I'm really glad you're addressing how awkward it would be for a newly married couple to live in a house where everyone could hear EVERYTHING. No wonder Edward was hesitant to talk about anything there. I'm really enjoying your story. Thanks for writing.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
I'm really enjoying this confrontational Edward. In the books he pretty much let Bella do whatever she wanted. I like that this Jacob thing is finally being nipped in the bud! Thanks for writing.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I heard that this was the REAL 4th book on the Lazy Yet Discerning Ficster.
dessilicious chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
Most doctors don't take blood samples from a finger. It's mostly from the vein in your arm. Otherwise great chapter!
mariejannette chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
I love that Edward gave Bella his baby rattle. So sweet.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »