Reviews for Morning Star
Frakking Toasters chapter 18 . 2/20/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the HEA.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 18 . 2/19/2009
Wow, I completely understand why people acknowledge this as the true 4th book...and I loved Breaking Dawn! But this was also amazing. Extra amazing were the similarities since this is older. I loved that Edward finally did something about the Jacob problem, and how they had to deal with the other stuff they never actually did before. Bella's power was pretty awesome and original. It made sense. And I adored she was human for most of it. This made a lot of sense and I love that. Great Job!
prettypretty pretty chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
oh man. i almost cried at this. like, my eyes got all watery but tears didnt actually fall. how'd you do that with hardly any words? you're good! :)
prettypretty pretty chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
love your writing style. it's so clear and precise.. not too much, not too little... just right. makes it seem really well edited and polished.
Frakking Toasters chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Fabulous story. I'm so engrossed I keep forgetting to review for you. Very well done.
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. It's so well done.
picksie chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
I came via the ficster blog and read the story in one go. It was very enjoyable and I especially liked how you handled Bella's goodbyes to her parents. Another great scene was Renee's almost instantaneous realization that Bella was pregnant. Thanks for writing.
overzealousbunny chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
Lovely, i loved how jake bonded with the twins at the end. The civil war.

Great ending :)
overzealousbunny chapter 16 . 2/18/2009
They could have been yours. - THAT was a low blow Bella.

Just when i thought I could safely read on without tears.. nup.

Another great chapter.. now onto the next!
overzealousbunny chapter 15 . 2/18/2009
Another amazing chapter!

I was in tears when I Amir talked of how all the Cullen's were taken care of. It seemed too real. Then the babies in the chapter before (beautiful) and.. the ending. Edward was always SO irritating about changing Bella lol

And Amir is right, like Edward was the only one to get a human pregnant. That always bugged me in BD
overzealousbunny chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
That was so emotional. The presents, how happy the grandparents were. Oh so sad knowing what we know is going to happen.

And the plans at the end.

I need to go cry for awhile, far too good!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
Much better than Breaking Dawn, IMO. It has a more logical story line and nothing so overtly fantastical that you have trouble just "going there." I loved the flow and I loved Bella and Edward working towards better communication. Admitting mistakes. So yah, I was so wrapped in a good story I have nothing to critique you, other than I am looking forward to more of your work.

overzealousbunny chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Loved the wedding, and Jake's howl at the right moment *chuckles*
luvedward70 chapter 18 . 2/17/2009
i know this was written awhile ago, but this was truly amazing and really wish that Breaking Dawn would have been just like morning star. It was great! Thank you so much for the excellent reading material
patch138 chapter 18 . 2/17/2009
Absolutely amazing1 I love how close the characters stayed in the story. I am amazed at how much this story is like BD, but different at the same time. and BD wasnt even out yet! Great job with that...and I'm from WV...maybe my Edward is out there somewhere...

I look forward to reading more of your work!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »