Reviews for Morning Star
chaosdiy chapter 16 . 2/24/2009
this is such a true-to-book story... ever since the very beginning, Bella's been quite dismissive of Edward's feelings.. this is not a flame... the callous way she disregards his feelings is something I've noticed in the books too... guess it carries over to fanfiction...she can prettify it all she wants, but there is no excuse for what she did.. and of course, she just had to run to Jacob again.
dragonfly118 chapter 18 . 2/21/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was a great alternative to BD, and while I was a little skeptical when you had Bella pregnant, too, it turned out great! Thanks for writing it!
Frakking Toasters chapter 18 . 2/20/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the HEA.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 18 . 2/19/2009
Wow, I completely understand why people acknowledge this as the true 4th book...and I loved Breaking Dawn! But this was also amazing. Extra amazing were the similarities since this is older. I loved that Edward finally did something about the Jacob problem, and how they had to deal with the other stuff they never actually did before. Bella's power was pretty awesome and original. It made sense. And I adored she was human for most of it. This made a lot of sense and I love that. Great Job!
prettypretty pretty chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
oh man. i almost cried at this. like, my eyes got all watery but tears didnt actually fall. how'd you do that with hardly any words? you're good! :)
prettypretty pretty chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
love your writing style. it's so clear and precise.. not too much, not too little... just right. makes it seem really well edited and polished.
Frakking Toasters chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Fabulous story. I'm so engrossed I keep forgetting to review for you. Very well done.
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. It's so well done.
picksie chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
I came via the ficster blog and read the story in one go. It was very enjoyable and I especially liked how you handled Bella's goodbyes to her parents. Another great scene was Renee's almost instantaneous realization that Bella was pregnant. Thanks for writing.
overzealousbunny chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
Lovely, i loved how jake bonded with the twins at the end. The civil war.

Great ending :)
overzealousbunny chapter 16 . 2/18/2009
They could have been yours. - THAT was a low blow Bella.

Just when i thought I could safely read on without tears.. nup.

Another great chapter.. now onto the next!
overzealousbunny chapter 15 . 2/18/2009
Another amazing chapter!

I was in tears when I Amir talked of how all the Cullen's were taken care of. It seemed too real. Then the babies in the chapter before (beautiful) and.. the ending. Edward was always SO irritating about changing Bella lol

And Amir is right, like Edward was the only one to get a human pregnant. That always bugged me in BD
overzealousbunny chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
That was so emotional. The presents, how happy the grandparents were. Oh so sad knowing what we know is going to happen.

And the plans at the end.

I need to go cry for awhile, far too good!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
Much better than Breaking Dawn, IMO. It has a more logical story line and nothing so overtly fantastical that you have trouble just "going there." I loved the flow and I loved Bella and Edward working towards better communication. Admitting mistakes. So yah, I was so wrapped in a good story I have nothing to critique you, other than I am looking forward to more of your work.

Thanks!
overzealousbunny chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Loved the wedding, and Jake's howl at the right moment *chuckles*
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »