Reviews for Morning Star
Poetryfreak173 chapter 18 . 3/27/2008
This feels like a contiuation of the Twilight series. but it also made me realize that no matter how good you are you'll never even approach Stephenie Meyer's level.

I didn't write this to depress you, I wrote this so that you'd know that you've come the closest of anyone I've read.

Love ya
gavansma chapter 11 . 3/20/2008
I love your story. I love how you portray Edward. I was starting to get tired of how most people portray him as this lovey dovey guy that does EVERYTHING and ANYTHING for Bella. I like it that your charecter actually has his own opinion. It reminds me of the Edward from Twilight before he left Bella. Thanks. I'm loving the story so far.
Final-Straw chapter 18 . 3/11/2008
This story was unbelievably good. Honestly one of the best pieces of Fan-Fiction that I've ever read on here (and I've read a LOT). You write extremely well and even put me into the same mind-set that Stephenie Meyer delivers in her books. I loved it!
Billie Creed chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
i LOVE this story!
fakeXaXsmile chapter 18 . 1/24/2008
wahh! ok, so i know i started this after it was finished. but it was amazing! it felt like you were stephenie meyer :] i am very excited to read your other stories! love always!
USAirForceGal chapter 18 . 1/8/2008
This was a very good story. Well written and over-all captivating. Bravo!
CallaRose4ever chapter 18 . 1/7/2008
That was wonderful thank you.
Chel 90210 chapter 18 . 1/1/2008
oh wow.. this story is AMAZING

i almost cried litterally
Shikiangel CerEbow chapter 18 . 12/30/2007
wow this was nice, and you gave Jake a happy ending to
Capricorn75 chapter 18 . 12/28/2007
Best. Story. Ever. Wow, you have blown my mind. Stephenie, is that really you?
sy300 chapter 18 . 12/23/2007
This fic was AMAZING! Not only was your plot completely brilliant and interesting, your writing was fantastic! I've been reading it for the last few hours. My eyes are ready to give. It was totally worth it though. Thanks for writing this awesome piece of work! :D
SinisterChic chapter 18 . 12/18/2007
You have real talent. This story really sounded like Stephanie Meyer. I recommend trying an original novel.
Marble Meadow chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
This was absolutely brilliant! This story was like reading a novel direct from Stephanie herself. I enjoyed every suspenseful minute of it. You have amazing talent and I can't wait to read more from you!
SolidSnake19 chapter 18 . 12/13/2007
I just read it in a few days and I liked it a lot :)

Happy endings are always a good thing ;)
AKPeachesx1227 chapter 18 . 12/1/2007
I love happy endingd. I was smiling before I even read the end of the epilouge. I cant wait until your new story. Good aim Masen!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »