Reviews for Morning Star
Ms. Leading08 chapter 18 . 2/17/2009
Okay, so this should have been the fourth book!

It's way more realistic, all though I still wanted to read the huge vampire battle at the end. Oh well, great story!
Uggy chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Listeneing to Secondhand Serenade Half Alive-when I was reading this had to chuckle when 'Its 4 AM and I'm waking up" trilled out...
patch138 chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
here I am again...I'm still planning on reviewing at the end, buy I had to let yu know you made me tear up reading this...Im starting to agree with people calling this the real 4th book. You have done amazingly so far!
hannahmom16 chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
Now this was the reaction that should have been in BD. Not to compare the two because I feel I am insulting you but really and truly this is just so much better. And going along with what the characters have been doing all along...of course, Bella is freaked and doesn't want this, she never has. Of course, Edward is ecstatic..it's what he's always wanted. I read the recommendation for this over at TLYDF and am so glad I did. This is the fourth book that should of been.
perfectshadeofdarkblue chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
Oh my goodness, I seriously cannot begin to tell you how absolutely amazing this story is. Since I started reading it yesterday (or was it Saturday?) I haven't been able to stop! Never mind that I've had papers to write, exams to study for...their importance just didn't compare.

I saw the recommendation on the discerning ficster blog and was immediately curious to hear this story dubbed as the fourth book. I just couldn't imagine a fanfic taking Breaking Dawn's place (no matter how much I was disappointed). But seriously, this IS the fourth book. And I'm curious as well - I see the published/updated date is in 2007. Seriously? You wrote this way before Breaking Dawn was even out. And there are so many similarities, it's like you just improved upon the rough draft that was the book. You captured every single character perfectly.

I've only one complaint (and that's saying something). Only because I disliked it so much when Alice and Jasper left during Breaking Dawn...I didn't like missing Rosalie and Emmett in Morning Star.

But seriously, absolutely UNBELIEVABLE. Congrats on writing a fantastic story! And thanks for doing it, too!
patch138 chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
I had all intentions of waiting until the end of the story to review, but this chapter is amazing! I cant wait to read the rest!
cabr chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
I read this story after reading about it at The Lazy yet discerning ficster. I have to say that I agree with the article. You wrote an excellent story, the plot is more credible in many ways than BD. I think you wrote this before BD came out so I am pretty sure you were proud to see that some of your ideas were similar to SM. Thank you for writing this story!
Bethelbelle chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
That was great!

Much better than BD - far more realistic pregnancy, no crazy names, or infant imprinting, and a some great action scenes in there too.

I really hope you do a sequel
EmberIce22 chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
I have to say unlike some I didn't absolutely HATE BD...I actually really like the parts written from Jacob's POV...but there were just parts of it that didn't bring closure for me...and didn't have the heart and passion as the other 3 books. I came across the review for this story on another website (the lazy yet discerning ficster, or something like that) and she called this story the "real book 4" and I couldn't agree more! I loved everything about this, the writing was amazing and you captured the characters and carried on SM tone of the first 3 books so well that I was easily able to forget that I wasn't reading a "real SM book." So way to go...and thank you so much for a proper and fulfilling closure to a series that consumed me from the moment I picked up the first book.
Joanne110 chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
So Bella wasn't turned to a vampire at the end? it was a good story.
alimaries chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i just wanted to comment on a remark you made on your other website with this same story;

"Fortunately, I have a story that helped tremendously to heal the pain Stephenie Meyer inflicted."

-i personally think that is very rude. you chose to read the 4th book, so the pain that was inflicted was one of your own choice. i love the 4th book, however i DO see why some dislike it, and that is fine. but it is Stephanie's book not yours, and you have no right to critize her hardwork, and what SHE believed to be a good story.

i do like your fanfiction, however.
Porsches As Bribes chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
oh that was so beautiful
Porsches As Bribes chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
"the proverbial garlic and crucifix" - hahaha that made me laugh
PandylBas chapter 18 . 1/29/2009
aw its not going to be continued? could definitely some family time moments. lol
PandylBas chapter 17 . 1/29/2009
hm not to be the bad guy, but doesn't that sound convenient in a sort of way. I don't know.

But wot for the volturi turning in on itself. All institution usually have their own conflicts and civil battles at one point or another.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »