Reviews for The Team of Five
TheRabbit3 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
This story turned out to be more intresting and entertaining then 're a great writer, so keep at it! :)
meggoneggo chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
you know, you really should think about finishing this, or atleast putting up a summery that u thought the story would end. i think it would be great no matter how short.

'he died because neji got to pissed off' ill totally except that.
Furionknight chapter 16 . 2/22/2011
I look forward to more :)
Timballisto chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
Iwa, short for Iwagakure is translated to Village hidden in the Rock/Stone. It is the shinobi center for Earth Country.

You might have known this but 'gakure' means villaged hidden in, so Konoha and Suna, are really just short names for Konohagakure and Sunagakure and stuff.

Hope you enjoyed the small japanese lesson,

Timmy-boy
Coins In A Jar chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
Nice touch pointing out survival skills. I think Arata is a very interesting character, but you seem to have focused the story a bit too much on him. Absolutely everyone focuses on mostly him, and, while this is understandable with a newcomer with Skillz, it gives him a slight Mary-Sue-ish feel. Otherwise I find the characterisations pretty good.
Coins In A Jar chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
My absolute favourite bit of this chapter was Dr Chuuko's comment on Sasuke's stick. I liked the rest too.
Coins In A Jar chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Out of curiosity, since the assailant's jutsu was earth-based, and his main advantage was the speed and surprise it afforded him, how come no one climbed up a tree? He might be able to tell by shock vibrations propagating through the trunk, but it would still put some distance between them. Too tired (the genins)?

Interesting bloodline. I wonder if his past scars are linked to previous mistreatment, the situation of which was mirrored by the current one. That would explain the freaking out and the alternate personality's wish for a better fight.
top chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
When Hinata was feeding the rabbit I just knew it wasn't going to end well. Arata continues to be surprising and it's nice to see him having trouble with something. I'm not sure where you're heading with Naruto and Sasuke but, it should be interesting. I was a little unsure when you chose to separate Arata from team seven but, I have to applaud your decision now. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 4/25/2009
Very good fic. I really like it and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 4/10/2009
I like your fic and look forward to reading your next chapter.
top chapter 15 . 3/11/2009
Wow 15 chapters where does the time go? It was a nice overall chapter that is setting up the next arc. Their interactions were interesting and there are a few good lines. I wonder if he'll know the thieves or not?
Mawgy08 chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
You know I'm suprised by the low number of reviews for this fic, as it so far is quite well done. I guess people don't like OC fics, but I digress. I really like the character you've made, and your writing style is clean which is a major plus for me.

Keep up the good work. until next time.
top chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
Another great chapter as I've come to expect from you and pretty fast too. In particular Sakura's family background is interesting and original. The fact that she had a brother that died in action puts an interesting spin on her character. Naruto’s handling of the drunks seemed like something he would do. The destruction of the bar was interesting I've never seen that written before.
justbehappydammit chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
"The wallet. Tip him with his own money."

There's a lot of great lines in this chapter, but that's got to be my favorite.
Fell The Tempest chapter 13 . 12/16/2008
Naruto got all of the credit for the naming of the bridge because there is a real Naruto Bridge in Japan.

Also, he's considered the character who put forth the most effort and beat Haku. He's the main character in the story.

I think that about sums it up.

Fell The Tempest