Reviews for The Tallest Gene
doomy doom doom doom! :)
e chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
he is sooooo cute!
Tinowenn chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
lol, great story. i wonder if he's the tallest now, can he automatically bring the fleet to Earth?
Niotpoda chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
O.O whoa. Epic battle scene. I love how you did zim! Can't wait for more!
BlackAerin chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
I know it's almost been a year since your last update, but I just had to let you know that what you've written so far is amazing.

The idea of Zim discovering the truth of his mission is not a new one, yet you gave your own unique spin on it, with Zim deciding to fight back instead of angsting about it.

It's wonderful reading him overcoming his pride and reaching his full potential and best of all, being competent about it.

Everyone's in character and you've mastered the art of mixing darkness, gore, and humor worthy of the Zim universe.

I don't know when you're ever going to update again, but I hope it's soon, because this fic deserves to be continued, not left in the dust.
Val97 chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
AWSOME! I SOOOOO CANT WAIT FOR DA NEXT 1!
Fairytale Warrior chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
...

BEST...

STORY...

EVER...

I swear, if you dont get the next chappys up soon I'm going to spontaniosly COMBUST!

This is by far the most epic of all stories I have EVER read on !

You had me laughing, gaping, and seriously attached to the story. Its just one surprise after another, one suspensful challange continuosly rolling. Every bit of this story has me positively HOOKED!

I have tried adding it to my favorites at least 5 times, continuosly forgetting thats is already been favorited.

Anyway, please get the nect chapter on soon! ELSE I MAY SPLODE!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Victory for Zim! I just hope the tallest give him what he needs! ] Update again soon please!
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
Oh hell yes! XD

I love the ending of this chapter!

Zim is such a little piece of shit XD

Woot! More chapters plz! w
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
I loved how Zim ended the chapter by dropping another giant water balloon on the city. It was especially funny given the contrast with the threat he had given just moments earlier.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Eleos Argentum chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
I really enjoy that last line.

So what? Fear, my tallests, fear? At least people now know that Dib isn't THAT crazy.

I like this fic, wanna read more!
WindGoddess Rune chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
Best goddamn story ever!

The waterballon-part funny!
Rodnii chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
Fuck. YES.

This story is just ungodly AWESOME. I'm seriously in love with it. I'd always pictured a Tall!ZIM owning the crap out of Earth, and you made my dream come true! :'D

And the water-balloons... lol. XD
Ayzmara chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
:O cliffhanger. always a good way 2 end a chapter. :D I at the moment cannot think of any way to help u improve this story

Invader Ayzmara, signing off
Tazer42 chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
WHERE IS THE LAUGHING ALIEN PART II?

I am interested in this story, but it has been MONTHS since you updated. I'm waiting very, very, very very very, VERY patiently.

I'm running out of patience.

They keep dying.

Anyways, love the fic and am waiting for an update, so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!