Reviews for Maybe I’ll See You Sometime
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh man! I thought we were gonna find out that Sora went to Axel's university/college, and that's why they'd see each other lol oh it's such a well written story, good job!
Sweet Wisteria chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love how you flipped Axel and Sora's usual fanfiction personas- making Axel the innocent one and Sora the...sensual one.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Sexy. :3
LilyFlare chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh wow. That was... hot. Steamy. Tingly? Lol. It was great! I saw that you had my Yaoi Theme Song on your page and thought I'd check out your stories. Let me say, you did not disappoint. You're writing is excellent and it's an honor to have my song displayed on your page.
Kagasha chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wow this was a nice little oneshot. I just started reading axelxsora out of the blue, but I'm glad I started reading because this was really good. I like the role sora played in this, usually he's some love sick fiend or something and super girly, but this really flips it. And I like axel, usually he's some kind of drug addict or a stoner. I just like something new and you brought it. I kind of feel bad 4 axel at the end though, but what could he possibly expect? He fucked a stripper, lolz. And I think it sucks 4 axel 2 lose his virginity 2 a stripper who has obviously done things like that before. But hey, that's what makes the story so much different than others. I was expecting a juicier lemon, but I guess we can just fill in the blanks. GREAT ONESHOT!

~kags
Andramir Armenienton chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was very beautiful... I loved it!

And...PLEASE SAY THIS WASN'T A ONESHOT?
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I liked it very much! good job! there aren't as many good Axel/Sora anymore.
stephpr chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
really good i must admit...would it be posible to countinue it?...just a thought _
M y u k i i chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Sweet and sexy. Nice.
EggyMiNa chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
O_O Ahh the ending just seems so..sad. Just one screw and that's it. Axel has been trying so damn hard too. Now he's broke and lonely. xD Sora is sucha tease. Why is this a one-shot? It could be a two-shot or three..or a series. -_-;; lolz. Ahh they way Sora told his name and their brief convo, says a lot about them. -sigh-

Noo great one-shot btw. _ enjoyed reading it. make more stories when you can yah?
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
...Three words. I. Loved. it.

XDXD Could you continue this? Please? XD *FAVS*
auteur-cache chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Asaxchan pretty much summed up what I would have said. But when seeing this only had nine reviews I was very shocked. Such a wonderfully written story, the way you write smut is...ever so well done. Its there, but its not so messy and...guh I'm having trouble coming up with the words now.

Anyway, to sum it up, awsome job on the plot (what plot?) and the descriptions for everything.

-AC
sono spiacente chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Wow, I'm not sure if I should be depressed or turned on by this. Hm... maybe I'll read it again and decide then. ;;

Very nice. I like your analogies and descriptions, especially the sex- I know that sounds fangirly, but the descriptions were good (read: arousing) without being overly smutty. Classy, I guess is the word I'm looking for, and it seems to me that there's too much pure smut without that.

Very well-written. I'm off to read some more of your fics, methinks.
GROTESQUEpanda chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I feel kind of.. lonely. As if I was in that situation and I woke up all by my lonesome. Hmm, I guess he was just a whore all the while.

I liked it. [:
hyorii chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
OwO

I rarely read AxelSora...it's like...a guilty thing pleasure, iono...

Anyways, though it was rather messed up ((paying for sex and all that, hell it's real life right?)) I really...actually enjoyed this piece of work OwO

Heh, nice job, I can never write a dance scene correctly...xD I like what you did,the pole...damn, I could actually see it.

nicely done