Reviews for Reunion
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Can't wait to read more! this is excellent :)
Goomba chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Satisfying at the very end-Thank you. It's just a bit odd over-all. DON'T GET ME WRONG-it's wonderfun, but it slips in and out of character and of fluid-ness. Good luck with future endeavors,

Cheers Jen
Goomba chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
The last paragraph reads a little funny, I'm still not certain I'm understanding you properly (there are other moments of slight confusion also... throughout) Overall I am intrigued still about the purpose of Mals communicating with Mr. Tam. And with River being so forward-not that I would expect any less.

Cheers Jen
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
The beginning was very out-of-the-ordinary but I like how it's coming along. Except that I don't feel that this is something Mal would in fact do or sneak about to get accomplished if he were infact to do it at all. I am, however interested to see how he and River progress.

Cheer Jen
koiia-halo chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Ahah, I loved the ending. :D Very believable and it was great, I could just picture everything...
PlayKate chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
Nice. I have this little ditty stuck in my head: "River and Mal sittin' in a tree, W-I-T-C-H-I-N-G. First come love, then comes marriage, then comes Mal with the baby carriage."
MLN chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Wonderful story! Looking forward to the next part.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Wow. This is excellent work. I look forward to reading more!
SouthernBelle31 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Another well written story! It was as if I was reading from a book I bought in a book store. Another fix for my addiction!
just slummin chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
My, my, who knew River could be so patient? I liked that this story took a different path than other stories involving the Tam parents. I very much enjoyed it! Thanks for feeding my addiction so well! :)