Reviews for Troubles
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Great fanfic really loved it so funny
bookmaniac chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Your fanfic teaches a lesson
jacksperluvr chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
Liked
Reven Eid chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
such a heart wrenching in between but lol last couple of sentences
Strawberry-Yaoi Fangurl chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Great job! Keep writing! and keep watching those japenese movies!
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
This was all very well written, and well described. They were mainly in character, and the scenes were set well :) Good read.
Veritas Found chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
I like this story; I really do. It's a wonderful little idea, and it has so much potential. It just feels a bit rushed. There seems to be little gaps throughout the fic where scenes that would expound the story are missing. For example: the whole topic of the baby. It comes across as a random thought that flits through Sophie's mind with no real reason for its cause, so the reader knows from the summary that it's the cause of the fight but it comes across as "WHAM! PLOT ELEMENT!" Was a baby recently in the shop, or was Martha talking about the ten children she wants again? What brought the subject about?

It's these little gaps that lend to a slight lack of coherency - and I understand; honestly I do. The hardest job for a writer is going through what he's written and making sure that his ideas come across clearly. This feels a lot like a first draft; with a little bit of tweaking it could go from being good to brilliant. (I don't mean this as a flame; honestly I don't. I really do like this story; I'm just trying to give some constructive feedback.)

Ver
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
I liked this, it was a good story, and I think you did well. Actually, I think you did very well, and I'm usually quite picky.

I loved this, really. It was, well, real.
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
god calcifer's a perv and CHANGE SOPHIE CHUCK DAMNIT!
The Animanga Girl chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
It was a very good fanfic, and I enjoy it a lot, but I didn't like the ending...
Yugicanbesexy chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Howl never learns does he?
IchigoNekoKun chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Don't be sad! I don't hates the ending! It just leaves room for a sequel! if you want...i dont know...
Koibitotedare chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Poor Markl. scarred at such a young age. *Shakes head* hehehehe
binggirl7 chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
That was great! I 3 how you put in so much feeling and are well played in each character!
yuukiluna chapter 1 . 2/24/2010