Reviews for Digimon Data Squad: Forever Chosen
xzavx chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
yeah! Woohoo! We Won! but what about Chosen Children? What Happened To Them?
xzavx chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Tohma:We cant win! Yoshino:were gonna lose! Me:SHUT UP! dont you guys remember your own Dub theme song? When you have to face a fight Tai:Be strong and give it all your Might! Takato:D-D-Digimon Data Squad! Daisuke:Unleash Your Soul Soul Soul and you will reach your goal! Henry:Prepare Digivolve! Never Surrender! Ryo:Never Be Outdone! Takuya:Cause the Challenge aint over! Marcus:We've Only Just Begun! Agumon:Digimon! yeah thats the spirit!
xzavx chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
wow...Omaogamon...i didnt know what kind of digivolution that was until i saw what he looked like and i immediately remembered the first movie!
xzavx chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
YOSHINO! please god save her!
xzavx chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Taichi!
xzavx chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
what...just...happened?
ShiroSakuraTenshi chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
weird -_-'

i wish everyone else there, but the story still good!
RainePop chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
OMG! I LUV THIS! :D

IT IS AWESOME! :P
GohanRULEZ chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
I like it!
BlackWolfHowling chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
This is great! I was really happy to see that you'd whatched Savers as opposed to DATA Squad. Their was one thing that bothered me, it's RARAMON, not Lalamon. America got it wrong. Trivial detail, just thought I'd bring it up.
Lord Pata chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
interesting but how did Veemon warped to Imperialdramon without Wormmon? as far we know he needs first to go to Paildramon with Stigmon's help before he can reach Imperialdramon o.O

did I missed something here? ;
xFang's Angelx chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
Please update soon!
xFang's Angelx chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Please update soon!
anime shadow alpha chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
It will be worth seeing the conclusion to this, keep up the good work, the crossover has so far been great.
anime shadow alpha chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
excellent chapter, and interesting evelution.