Reviews for The Last Remnants of Pain
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was absolutely amazing, so incredible sweet! I love how he is the one to cheer her up, using his knowledge of how she cheered him up. It was extremely sweet, just a really tender moment, and it warmed my heart tremendously. Loved the ending with the moment between Harry & Charlie that was so lovely!
HPlover1202 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I just wanted to reiterate how much I enjoy your stories! I've come to think of your Hogwarts rebellion story as canon in regards to what went on at Hogwarts during Deathly Hallows. I hope we'll see a next generation story from you (hint hint) I have no doubts you'd produce the best story this side of J.K. Rowling. It is such a pleasure to be able to read very well-written fan fiction! I'm currently enjoying your one-shots that take place after Deathly Hallows/Hogwarts Rebellion. they are fantastic. again, you really are a fantastic writer, who plays in JK Rowling's sandbox most superbly!
clare23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
So sad - so brilliant.
J chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Heartbreaking sad - just perfect.
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
this made me cry because i miss fred :(
Mild one chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
amazingly sad - loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
gutwrenchingly sad but brilliant
natty chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
brilliantly sad!
my name chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
loved all the emotion in this
huge ginny weasley fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
heart breakly wonderful
FLANNELhipster chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I just discovered your writing! Ginny is my favourite character and this is another emotion-prevoking story from you!
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow, just wow. Fantastic story and very emotional. I loved it.
weaslette chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
amazing
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Beautiful.

Completely beautiful.
Lusankya chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I simply loved it! It was just great, and very touching. Thank you very much for this moment!