Reviews for Feeling Real
congratulations on making me cry. You are an amazing and evil writer - K xx
SimplyDriftingElizaRose chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
No. Just, no.
aspiegiraffe chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
recovery? or the other? I'm hoping for a recovery fic
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
OMG so heartbreaking. I'm not sure why he's dying? Is it because he wouldn't eat? Did the last suicide attempt somehow trigger seizures? Regardless, I did really enjoy this. I'm a sucker for Reid whumpage lol! And you definitely delivered big time! Very well done. xo
Sukee93 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Wow, that what beautiful.

I liked the way you wrote this story, using the second person made the whole thing really original. It was so sad to see Spencer becoming like this, so shattered... but you did it with brio!

WolfeReid chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
D: i hope he doesn't die :( *off to the last chapter*
inactiveaccount7 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Aww, this was such a beautiful story! It sort of had a cliffhanger ending too! LOVE IT! You get cookies! :) The writing style was perfect for the plot, and everyone was in-character. Keep writing!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
That was the saddest story ever! Poor Spencer going through such self hate, but it was more life hate. He couldn't get past it and the last thing he needed was that damn job. He had pulled out of it and went back to the very danger that drove him over the deep end. He was so delicate in your story and it was very frightening to read about the pain his hurt caused everyone who loved or cared for him. The poor guy needed a reason to live and could find it. that last part where he was in and out was by far the hardest thing I've read in a long while. I could picture his loss of everything. I thought he had been in a coma and would somehow be re-wired out of his downward spiral but Pen's last words just broke my heart a little. Poor Spencer he got his wished for, but it was a horrible loss for those he left behind. Excellent writing and a great story.
TurnTheTables chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
OMG I loved this story! It felt so real and I definitely cried. I like the POV you used. Keep writing! :) :)
Prieva chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
My reaction to reading those final words was to sit back in my seat and say, "Holy Shit."

I think that's pretty telling. This was quite an amazing roller-coaster I got to ride today.
GeekFiend chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I really liked this story alot. It has such feeling in it. The only think that was odd about it for me was that it was written all in second person. I'm so used to reading in first or third person, but I tried not to let the second person bother me too much. I know it was like Reid talking to himself about how it was/would be, and I liked that idea. Anyway, nice idea of writting a story in the second person. This is the only story like that I've ever read. :)
zerofiran chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
i really liked this story. who can resist a angsty spencer story? :)
BCBGVBHI chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
U made me cry AH!
kascrash chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
i ended up crying
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Just found this story and love did.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »