Reviews for Gone Baby Gone
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Loved this! I wish you would write more Supernatural fic because this was just great - a lovely and believable missing scene to that episode;-) And the little bit of Sam and Dean interaction at the end was very well-written and in character. Great job;-)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Moarrrrr! The story was good but I loved the exchange between The Bros at the ending the best.

Thanks Princess.
Ennee Gray chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Hiya! I'm rewatching SPN ('cause I just can't stand the hiatus any longer) and that means I'm also once again on episode-tag search. I hadn't run across your wonderful story before, but I'm sure glad I did now.

It's great! It's exactly what I was looking for - I was wondering what happened to Hannah (not to mention I just love OC povs). Thanks for writing :)
gottalovesupernatural chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
This was great! I always wondered what had happened to that girl.
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
That was awesome. Ahh..to have that kind of story to tell my friends. Loved it.

Thanks so much for posting. It might be short but really you don't need to say anything else. Not many stories really achieve that but this one did. Great job.

-Ellie
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
that was amazing, i loved it, hehe dean is just awesome a total avenging angel
clclemmons chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Great ending to a great little story, loved Sam and Dean's talk after Dean leaves the house, so like them.
katriel1987 chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Very enjoyable ficlet-you made Hannah into a sympathetic and interesting character. Well done, and I can't wait to read more SN stories from you.

And let me just say this: all Dean would have to do is LOOK at me, and I'd be in love with him for the rest of my life. No saving required. :)
mollybon chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I love outsider POV stories on the boys and I especially love them when you get to look at minor characters they've run into -

This is so well done! I can't wait to see how she'll react to Dean - Thank you for sharing!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Very cool. I was really looking forward to someone writing a fic just like this. Can't wait to read more.

-Ellie
clclemmons chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Great story. HOTH was a great episode, love the POV of someone who's life is really affected by the actions of our boys.
luveskane chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
this is made of awesomness
katriel1987 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Ooh-I hoped someone would write a story about the girl from "HotH", and about how Dean acted so desperately frantic to make sure she was okay. Nice outsider POV on Dean; can't wait to read the next chapter.