Reviews for Wine Red
akaeiram chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Thank you so much for this story, I've been waiting formso long just to see/read at least something like cyclops origins!
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Nice to see a story about Cyclops. I found the first film bearable, but the rest left me wondering how they managed to bear Magneto and his cohorts.

Then killing off Cyclops due to Wolverine popularity did not sit well with me. Cyclops was a good character and they made him into a wimp. Wolverine is good in small doses, but not as the main attraction.

Making Juggernaut into a mutant also really, really annoyed me.

Currently reading your Heroes AU story.

Regards,

Obi
Luzith chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
excellent
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
A great story. Very good.
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I watch The Price is Right and the X-Men movies whenever I stay home sick, I thought this was great.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Freaking amazing. I love it.
Marmaduke chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
huh, pretty cool. really cool actually.;but then how does he get to xavier? ...dum di dum
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh man! That's awesome! I wish they'd kept it in the film. That sounds so cool. :D
Red red red ribbon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
love it !
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I've always searched for a story where Cyclops' powers developed, I'm glad I finally found one worth its weight in merit.

I didn't know they had cut a scenario like that from whichever movie of the X-Trilogy (the first one I'm assuming). The description of Scott's short-lived enjoyment of the Prom was nice; You especially touched nicely on Scott's powers rising to the surface (nasty headache). The characterization was nice and I can only Scott's optic blast missed the curious buddy.

Assuming this wasn't a ONE SHOT, whenever you update I'll be around.

Adios!

Sakura123
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Nice pacing here. I like the idea, like what's going on. I would like a little more build-up to it, but what you've got here is pretty nice.

There's a miss or two in the proofreading (Katie's name is misspelt once; "He was the lasers"), but otherwise it's good in that area.

I love the ending paragraph. An absolute literary delight.

Good job.

Keep writing!
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Oh my goodness! And you also do X-men? Did I say that I loved you? Haha I really liked this story. I never really liked Scott in the movies that much, but I liked the new dimmension this fic gave him. Now, every time I see Scott in the movies I'm gonna think of this. Good idea, too. I love the fic versions of deleted scenes. They're so creative and fun.

I liked how you described the pain he felt behind his eyes, especially in the bathroom. Great, great job. I applaud you.

-SkyRogue
NeenaD91 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow. this is a very powerful peice. I loved it; Great work